Status
Not open for further replies.
T

theDONKSLAYER

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When did I insult people at my table for lacking skill? I mentioned the fact that the RANDOM GENERATOR wasn't working properly when raybassman called my all in with Q5 suited and lost. But at the table, I don't remembering saying anything insulting to the other players. I may have made a gereral statement about players on full tilt or been sarcastic about the way filltilt seems to go for me. But as for insulting the players. I don't remember doing that. And if I did, I'm sorry and that wasn't my intent.

ratmantoo

ratmantoo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Donkslayer..... relax budd. sh1t happens. dont know the full story but sounds like u got slayed by a donk.

T

theDONKSLAYER

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
kcanuck. Thanks for your vote. Your intitled to your thoughts and feelings. Thanks for expressing them. Have a great day, and good luck at the tables. Maybe you can get with the other guys that want me banned and work towards getting me out of here!!! GL with that.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
theDONKSLAYER. Pretty easy to figure out. SINCE BOTH MY SN ON here and my SN on Fulltilt are exactly the same (For your convience).
with the following stats, I highly doubt your supurb poker skills.
You say you are a good player and yet you have no stats to prove it, so looking at these stats tell me that I will call your bets most of the time.

Attachments

• Donkslayer1.JPG
    Donkslayer1.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Donkslayer2.JPG
    Donkslayer2.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 44
Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yeah, well, I don't need to work to get you banned. I can just do it. And I am. Picked the wrong day to piss me off Donk"slayer" (as if). Here's a hint: it's not taking much to do so today. Bye now! :hello:

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Oh, and for what it's worth, theDONKBOY created the poll himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.