frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I waste some time to understand that I need a few more than only playing well. Poker ever was known as a game of smart guys, so a smart guy sit at the table to have fun, earn some money and make a lot of friends. Nowadays I see it is very important to evolve that skill too. Never let the high tension and frustrating get you angry.

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker as a game

Poker was never only about intelligence, it's more about skills, attitude and courage, and a lot of luck also... Intelligence is like 10% of what man need to play poker.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anger is a poison. Only positive players have a chance to succeed in the long run. If I feel negative emotions I never start playing poker. Negative emotions lead to loss of money and further disappointments.

E

etouu1979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anger is a poison. Only positive players have a chance to succeed in the long run. If I feel negative emotions I never start playing poker. Negative emotions lead to loss of money and further disappointments.

It is an excellent comment, thank you very much, and it is a piece of advice to follow, do not play when you have negative emotions. Thanks

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

I share, excellent thought is like that you have to train and not get frustrated in the long term you go far successes and greetings

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
A good player is one who can overcome any defeat with his head held high and look forward to winning.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Compartmentalizing the game..

The Social game, is fun, killing time with friends, not serious poker and having laughs. The serious poker game, goes into another compartment. It's think-it-through, make the right play, try not to lose any money.
The Social game is fun, but helps balance the serious game.
Sometimes, it's better to focus on social game for a while, takes your mind off the pressure of the serious game.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi friend.

Sometimes it's impossible not to get angry when you lose with such strong hands.

Aguimonteiro

Aguimonteiro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes it's impossible not to get angry when you lose with such strong hands.

I learned to review these hands, if I played them right, tried to isolate the right way and lost to the deck unfortunately it's part of the game! I get mad if it was an incorrect action on my part that made me lose and anyway it's learning from it!

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Poker

Poker is very entertaining to share, unfortunately throughout history it is a game that in addition to fun is to bet and win money or lose it, emotions will always be there, but what makes you upset is when you consider being won and you win With whatever cards come in, that's when people need to monitor their emotional intelligence.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
sometime i do social but 90% of time the people critical all people on the chat.......

Top 10 Games