Sober or drunk?

G

GoodMoon90

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, sober, if you plan to achieve some result, if you just have fun, then you can be drunk)

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm playing in Poker sober...by one simple cause: because I don't drink alcohol almost...

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Mostly sober, especially when I have to play a couple of good tournaments at the same time. If I'm sluggishly chasing spins or a cash table at the micro-limit, I can afford some dry white wine. 🍒🍍🍸

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
A drunken player cannot be compared to a sober player, because poker depends entirely on concentration and patience and not on recklessness and inattention. I think that a sober player can always outperform a drunk player most of the time

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Alcohol is an integral part of the life of most poker players, regardless of their level. Those who play professionally experience a lot of stress and often use alcohol to get rid of this stress. Many poker players have faced this problem. Personally, I don't drink.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion it is very strange to play poker when you are drunk. During the game i need a good condition and a clear mind.

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I play poker sober, I don't see the point of playing when I'm drunk.

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In what state do you mostly play poker?
I make sure I am sober to play poker. I did experiment once to see how alcohol affected my game and I discovered that at about the drink drive limit I start to play worse.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always play sober. There are exceptions when the birthday of one of the relatives is celebrated or the new year is celebrated. Actually, I rarely drink alcohol.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sober always sober i like to always be in control of everything i do.

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sometimes have a bottle or two of beer while playing, especially during long tournaments. It doesn't affect my perception and play style much. In general, alcohol affects different people in different ways

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sober - if you want to win, drunk - if you want to lose. I choose the first option.

D

DrBadBeat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't think I've ever played ever more than lightly buzzed. Even a little tipsy I start to play more hands and get more out of line, couldn't imagine how badly I would play while drunk haha

Mihail Grinvich

Mihail Grinvich

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
During the game it is better to be sober, alcohol contributes to rash bets. As a result, you can stay “without trousers”. During the celebration of victory in the tournament, you can drink alcohol.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
In every aspect of life it's always better to be sober.
Therefore, poker falls within this range.
Drunk you only get to the bar counter in your life, or to a cell if you drive drunk for example.
When I play poker I can't wait to have a glass of good red wine, especially the Sirah variety I like the most.
And if I don't have wine and I have beer, maybe a 500 cm3 can is fine
Nothing more than that.
Cheers 🍸🍸🍸;););)

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sober - if you want to win, drunk - if you want to lose. I choose the first option.
Why get drunk? Nothing will come from a bottle of beer, a glass of wine or a shot of whiskey ;)