The Smartest moves in poker

B

badia232323

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to present to you somes standard clever moves in poker:
1- Find the weak players in the table, and target them. With these players you can make too much money if you touch top pair or more, so starting hands like K-Q, Q-J, K-J are perfects against these players.
2- Raise in UTG with medium hands if the table is tight : When you raise in UTG position, players thinks that you have a big hand (not less than A-Q), so you make them fold somes interesting hands and you win before the flop, or with continuation bet on the flop.
3- Follow the limping strategy against aggressive players: Against Aggressive players it's very good to limp with a suited connectors or any small or medium pair in order to catch a set on the flop, than you may either continue limping or check-raise...

M

martinf1971

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1- Find the weak players in the table, and target them. With these players you can make too much money if you touch top pair or more, so starting hands like K-Q, Q-J, K-J are perfects against these players.
2- Raise in UTG with medium hands if the table is tight : When you raise in UTG position, players thinks that you have a big hand (not less than A-Q), so you make them fold somes interesting hands and you win before the flop, or with continuation bet on the flop.
3- Follow the limping strategy against aggressive players: Against Aggressive players it's very good to limp with a suited connectors or any small or medium pair in order to catch a set on the flop, than you may either continue limping or check-raise...

3- If you dont c0nnect you can go and fold easily without squandering your stack.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yep. Simple but effective strategy against weaker opposition.

Flatran

Flatran

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I have been doing this alot of time and works really well tbh-

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Also you can do minibet (or small bet) with nuts in big pot to trigger agression (raises or may be even all ins), if you know that your opponents usually plays so...

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I agree with you. It is a great tactic that always works well.

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am glad to get some good advice on posts, which include this one!

M

martinf1971

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On any tight table normally you can put bet in any position and everyone folds. Unless of course they have got AK suited AA,KK,QQ,JJ