julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
slow

hi you're right some players do it just to annoy. but they do not understand that with the loss of time the value of the blinds also increases. I only play slow when I'm close to the bubble and I'm low on stack

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
slowrolling and what half of this thread are thinking he is talking about, are 2 totally different things.

Slowrolling is for example , when some poor smuck has top boat and jams the river, and i'm sitting there with quads, and instead of snap calling and stacking their chips, I hymn and haw for 15 seconds like it's a tough decision, only to click call and rollover the stone cold nuts.

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I seriously cannot stand when someone slow rolls. Its just an all around dickhead move. Idk why you would do that to someone other than to piss them off. I understand the occidental slow roll but if you do it intentionally your just a troll.
In a 6000 player freeroll with 3000 russians sitting out it's the only move to make :)

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And even they do not think at the same time, but simply pulls in the hope that they will open the best board) I understand professionals who really think and read the opponent's hand, but to do such things at free tournaments or at low limits is such a thing

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello to all.
I do not pay attention to the time, if the opponent plays faster, will you win more money?

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Use the same method to these people.

C

Clutchdenier

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's part of the game - can it be unpleasant? Yeah, is it within the rules? Also yeah - it's only as impactful as you let it be

R

ruco72

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s a legal strategy within the games rules and terms. So…

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, in principle, if you know that a slowroll can drive your opponent into tilt, then in theory you can use it to get an edge. Personally, I don’t give a damn about the slowroll, I don’t know why it infuriates you so much, I just don’t understand ... Well, the guy is sitting, well, he burns his time bank, well, he shows AA - so what?

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
yes you are right, this is up to everyone's ethics; I personally do not do this if i have the best possible hand:)