Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hello Have you ever fall asleep in the chair while the tournament is on break:) . To me happened yesterday and definitely worried know that I was tired but could not drop the tournament. Eventually I woke up after 20 minutes but the big blind attack had taken me ... I think to orient to the cash games:)

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
This sounds a bit funny. I'm sorry for you, man. I've fallen asleep in class years ago, but I haven't while playing poker. You must have been really exhausted.I wish you good luck in the cash games :)

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If you like playing tournaments, then you just need to choose those days when you have a lot of free time to play.

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its happened to me a couple times:0) Its really not cool, I was just playing too many tournaments and too much during the day and night. I just started to manage my playing time better so that I don't lose out no more. Good luck out there and keep grinding

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've actually fallen asleep in-between bets... lol.

A

abyk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never fallen asleep between bets or during break, I mostly play during the day

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
This happened to me several times: 0) is really great, just played too many tournaments and too much during the day and night. I just started to better manage their time in order not to lose more. Good luck out there and continue to sand
Yes indeed and I've played a lot and I felt that I was tired but know that the tournament can not just dump definitely understood that more than six hours can not play ...

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
never asleep between bets or during holidays, especially playing during the day
It is a good idea and I know, but once I have a family and a job I can play only in the evening. What really understood is that you should not play a lot.:dancing2:

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
This happened to me several times: 0) is really great, just played too many tournaments and too much during the day and night. I just started to better manage their time in order not to lose more. Good luck out there and continue to sand
It must be managed properly. I wish you success to you.

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
This happened to me several times: 0) is really great, just played too many tournaments and too much during the day and night. I just started to better manage their time in order not to lose more. Good luck there and continue to

grind
This sounds a little funny. I'm sorry for you, man. Years ago I fell asleep in class, but I have not played poker. You must have been very weak. I wish you luck in cash games :)
I do not know why you think you've exhausted every night after reaching the final table playing 8 tablitsi.Mozhe can happen to anyone if you play long. I think your comment is inappropriate.:dancing2:

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello Have you ever fall asleep in the chair while the tournament is on break:) . To me happened yesterday and definitely worried know that I was tired but could not drop the tournament. Eventually I woke up after 20 minutes but the big blind attack had taken me ... I think to orient to the cash games:)

Coffee is delicious and works very well.

Same with green tea.

Good luck !

throughstruggle

throughstruggle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably the tournament was so boring, and most likely inexpensive, that you fell asleep. I am sure if this were the final table of an expensive tournament, you would not be up to sleep.:D

Daymo90

Daymo90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was bored one night whilst in bed so thought I’d join a tournament on the App. Found myself nodding off quite frequently after an hour and was missing out on bets. Luckily I’d only opted into a $1.10 tourney.

R

rmcneice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You probably have all the sounds turned off that would warn and annoy you while playing a hand.

Try getting up and walking during the break that's what it's for ;)

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happens from time to time to my gf...

She plays her turn and then closes her eyes until the pokerstars sound tell her it's her turn again. She plays and close her eyes again....

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happened to me once. The blinds had all ready got me when I woke. I thought I just blinked not slept LOL!
It took me a couple minutes to figure out where my seat was and what happened to my chips.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, several times I had occasions when I was tired and fell asleep during the tournament. But now, I usually do not start playing if I am tired.

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
moreover, I fell asleep during the tournament

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker dreams during poker

I also had this, as probably any player. I really wanted to sleep during the late tournament, but with a huge effort of will I forced myself to play to the end. Although, of course, it was not very good and had a good effect on my game. hasty and aggressive, more risky and improvised. I think the best is to correctly and accurately think about participation in such games in advance. And always approach any game rested, active, well-fed and concentrated.:damnmate::damnmate::damnmate:

maksonios

maksonios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happened to me once, I was very tired and I slept for 15 hours.

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not unusual and it happens. Probably too tired to be playing poker.

A

AngelBLR_Poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, this has never happened, because I play poker only when full of energy

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's happened to me a few times times.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips

That happened to me once, the tournament extended a lot and I fall totally asleep on the break.

When I woke up the tournament had closed, so now I play tournaments where there are not many players.:D