:eating:

D

DaMooca

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Shark is a player who manages to beat the limits that he plays and consequently go up the limits, if that is his will. It is not enough to just think you are one or to want to be one.
Today to become a winner in poker you have to dedicate yourself a lot to studying the game.

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd say after a long period of non-playing I'm closer to fish. Trying to learn from mistakes and to keep grinding now.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you closer to fish or shark?

Now a fish, because he stopped taking poker seriously. But sometimes I show my teeth and suddenly bite good players.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Recently - the smallest fish. Any bite is fatal to me.

Z

Zirkzee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a tight aggressive style of play like sharks do. But I haven't got a shark's win rate yet. Maybe it's because I still lack experience and I still make too many mistakes. Or maybe it's just the variance in poker. I mean the average variance of 100 blinds with 100 hands speaks for itself. If you only have a small win rate, you will fail because of the variance. I don't play poker 8 hours a day. So I can't even out the variance. That could be a problem too.
Another problem is that I don't use tracking software. I don't have any statistics on my opponents. When I sit at a table I don't know how many fish there are. The right sharks look for tables with lots of fish to gouge out.

D

dougiefresh1969

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm definitely more of a shark

MoCoSolo

MoCoSolo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're a shark if you're hunting for fish. You're a fish if you're not hunting at all.

Driquez

Driquez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I attack I attack...no matter if i lose.So a shark.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sharks are fish, so I am a fish.

pitoplay

pitoplay

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like all animals, everyone should play as he thinks best for himself :rolleyes:

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so far I am closer to Plankton

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is not for me to evaluate, because everyone considers himself a shark, then other players and opponents should evaluate. Their opinion is important, and I hope they also consider me a dangerous shark player.

leifen

leifen

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Im a fish, and having fun with it ��
To many times Ive build up a nice bankroll on the tables, then blow it away on a couple of big buy-in tournaments.. but one day...

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im a fish, and having fun with it ��
To many times Ive build up a nice bankroll on the tables, then blow it away on a couple of big buy-in tournaments.. but one day...
you will blow another bankroll away as well! lol

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
shark

Are you closer to fish or shark?
sometimes I feel like a shark in the middle of a bunch of fish on a table because they're all obsessed with A I can't see an ace that comes out on the bait

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dolphin haha) I don't bother anyone

C

Chebase

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In response to shark or fish.

Hello everyone, I think most of us are fish, in the event that we are in an MTT as the blinds go by and if the variance is in our favor we will become a shark. Because there were several times that the shark raised AA and the poor fish, double pair bond, etc. I think fish or shark will depend on the level of play in the long run.

Austria7

Austria7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always playing good poker is not that easy. Even if you are focused ... if you are not lucky and you play against an even better hand, it is difficult to keep playing well. Sometimes I play good poker and get far in the tournament ... and sometimes I make stupid mistakes. I am probably both - Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Heyde (but hopefully ONLY at the poker table) :smile:

T

tomatientje

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Affraid I'm a fish. When playing I usually know when things go wrong, but even then I often call or go all in just to learn that I was wright again.