Sharing CardsChat

purple714

purple714

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't forget to let your friends know about CardsChat! I have several friends on social media that are poker players most of whom I became friends with on the felt. This is such a valuable asset to your poker game, not just for the freerolls, but for the plethora of information available to you as well. It is also nice to be able to interact with others with the poker fever, lol. So, look up top right for your favorite social media site and share, share, share!

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All right. The only thing you should not share in any way, even with friends - is the passwords for the CardsChat tournaments!

grogrich

grogrich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Share its very good for forum upgrade, and to more people learn with this forum!In Facebook have a Cardschat page, and you can share to your friends too.

charlesdenis

charlesdenis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a friend who plays poker and the same one who recommended me to Cardschat, although he is not a member

F

FreeDom1998

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I agree ... you always need to share such a valuable resource as CardsChat :)

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't forget to let your friends know about CardsChat! I have several friends on social media that are poker players most of whom I became friends with on the felt. This is such a valuable asset to your poker game, not just for the freerolls, but for the plethora of information available to you as well. It is also nice to be able to interact with others with the poker fever, lol. So, look up top right for your favorite social media site and share, share, share!
in the challenge SMC you share all information of CardsChat in all your social networks and there are friends who ask about the publications about CardsChat and you explain them and give them the best recommendations

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a few friends and family I'm the one playing poker and I have no one to talk to about this

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw this and i thought its about password :D You shouldnt be sharing that ever. But share the information about the site so others can learn something.

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To start Mendeleevv read the rules of the forum. To obtain a password, it is necessary to fulfill a number of conditions, then apply for membership in the club, wait for an answer. and only then play as much as you want

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All right. The only thing you should not share in any way, even with friends - is the passwords for the CardsChat tournaments!

this is fkn hillarious aswer...:D:D:D:D

i told many player in play money table about cardchat forum btw... (cc forum)