makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
When we play our poker sessions, there are good sessions and bad sessions, good winning sequences or bad tilting sequences. As we gather more and more experience we can decide easier when to end our session, whatever that is good or bad. What is more difficult for you to find when to end a bad session or to find when to end a good session?

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
My biggest leak used to be that I couldn't accept a losing session.

I could sit for days (yes, plural) and play to get even.

I guess my ego was too big when I was younger.

Logically I knew it was stupid but it is a form of tilt to chase you losses.

Remember to look at poker as one long session.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's easier to walk away from a good session. Reason being, when a lot of us go into a cash game, we have a goal set in our minds. Once we reach or surpass this goal, it is easy to walk away. For me, I try to walk away from the table and switch tables if I am having a losing session to try to change it up. This has worked for me.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a good session is to win a big Bank say so if I play the table 0.5$ - 0.10$ sit down with 10$ the Bank should be from 30$ - to 40$ then I finish the session. I have no bad inclination. I just lose$ 10 and finish. I call it a Marathon on the way to building a bankroll. So with any amount from $5 to$500.

I don't lose - I win )

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play cash games you can set a number of hands to play in that session and just stop when you hit that number. Win or lose.
With mtts just stop regging anymore after a certain point.. depanding on your time.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker 4-5 hours a day. And it does not matter if the session was successful or not. After 4-5 hours of play in a row, I finish the game anyway.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in any case, even if my session was bad I won’t be very upset
the next session should be better, and for this I am preparing myself mentally.
Even the black stripe is take-off[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It is easy for me to end the poker session whether it is good or bad, but after that, I sit down and analyze what happened.