Same thing

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I came back to the same habit i used to have. I played spin n go again. And tilted so bad its crazy. I write this so others can learn from my experience. Spin n go is very difficult game although it seems easy. There is a whole different strategy then im used to playing. And i always play good most of the time but when i start losing, theres no end to it. And also i have a huge reason to believe that spin n go is made to favoure worse players, for real. Like 25 times last night i went all in with 70-80% chance to win and every time lost on turn or river. I believe it wants to make game more fun and this is the last time im playing this nonsence.

mariuspoker1

mariuspoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I came back to the same habit i used to have. I played spin n go again. And tilted so bad its crazy. I write this so others can learn from my experience. Spin n go is very difficult game although it seems easy. There is a whole different strategy then im used to playing. And i always play good most of the time but when i start losing, theres no end to it. And also i have a huge reason to believe that spin n go is made to favoure worse players, for real. Like 25 times last night i went all in with 70-80% chance to win and every time lost on turn or river. I believe it wants to make game more fun and this is the last time im playing this nonsence.
It's nothing new buddy about what you are saying; i think it became a ussual thing for poker platforms to give the hand to the player who has a shity hand when you go all in:cool:. I suppose they want to show people that the game isn't rigged before preflop:p:D.So if you received good cards preflop doesn't mean you have to win the hand;).

NBDG8477

NBDG8477

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
umm i tend to like the spin n go format ..maybe i am the "bad" player your talking about and that is fine but i apply a short stack strategy when playing this game it many forms this strategy for me is easier to play then deepstack strategy .

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I generally do not like spin and go format. It is more of a gambling than the normal games and due to this lucky nature of it and the possibility of big wins with small investment it attracts players who are very loose and aggressive. This requires very different strategy than normal games and i do not like it. Anytime i prefer MTT or sit and go instead of spin and go.