Same initial stack, different levels. How to vary my game.

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Same initial stack, different levels. How to vary my game.
I open the debate. How should I play my hands in tournaments with an identical initial stack, but in tickets ($) or different levels. Example: In a mtt of microlimites I play in a different way than a medium-high level tournament. The question is. What are the variants they use? expand the range of hands? play more conservative in one and see more flop in another?
I listen to your ideas
Regards!

Naty2585

Naty2585

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What I do and adapt my rank according to tournament speed, such a hyper turbo blids the increment every 3 me then you have to open more hands and consequently play more louse

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What I do and adapt my rank according to tournament speed, such a hyper turbo blids the increment every 3 me then you have to open more hands and consequently play more louse

Definitely utilize this as well. As well as how the the table is playing. The main variant that we have to adjust to is the play of the table. If it's a lot of people in the tournament we can try to pick our spots more selectively, and if we are facing 3 people calling a raise pre-flop, we can possibly call with our speculative hands to see if we hit. I would avoid the K8 suited and lower to avoid getting destroyed though.

Top 10 Games