Same hand dealt multiple times.

BnaD

BnaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm curious to know what hands y'all have been dealt multiple times in a row. I've had 2 tables open before and had AA on both of them at the same time. I've been dealt pocket kings back to back. Just now I was dealt AK 3x in a row! I stacked someone each hand which was the coolest part.

E

EL1t1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
had aces live two times in a row in a cashgame, got it all in both times and held both times for nice pots :)

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I once had AA and KK in 4 out of 6 hands at a physical cash game table. But after the first 2 I guess everyone figured out how I play them and started folding on the flop. I still managed to go from about $50 - $250 in those 6 hands which was awesome.

On the other hand, I once was dealt the exact same 2 cards (suits and all) on 2 different tables. The freaky thing about it? They were on two different sites, ACR and intertops. Talk about spooky.

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it was small amount won on first AA, and a walk with KK. Then I lost a good sized pot on the third hand with AA. It was 2nd level of a 5 dollar MTT, if I remember right.

M

mulliongc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once I was dealt 6,3 suited in hearts. The very next hand is was dealt 7,2 offsuit. As you will readily notice, both hands added up to 9!! Weird huh? What are the chances?

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both live and online this has happened. In a live tournament I was dealt AA 3 out of 5 hands and won each won with a ton of value. Online I had KK 3 times in a level and got a lot 2 out of 3.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Three times, I have had AA three times in a row.

Twice, I was short stacked and managed to double up twice, before a big stack decided to call my "cheeky" all-in the third time. Eliminated both times.

The other time was a similar, but this time I started with a reasonable number of chips. I cannot remember the exact details of the first two AA hands, but I won them both. The third time, I called an all-in, only to lose. I was still in the tournament, but cannot remember whether I cashed.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also had such a game that several times in a row I had a hand in a game with identical cards, this is AA KK K8 only when I have
cards were dealt in a row they were the same cards but lay on different places, on pairs I won hands when I had the same cards in a row, and I discarded other cards

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Had been deal once AA on first table on second table KK on third table QQ all at the same time was long time ago on micro stakes but remember that really good was something impossible :D

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it happens from time to time, in good and in bad days

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had more interesting. Not only the cards two times in a row gave the same ones, and by the suit they were the same. As if they were not mixed at all.

an9312

an9312

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
had this happen a ton lately. online and live. dealt AA multiple times live the other day, today just dealt 69 3 times in a row and 45 3 as well.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, it happens. And not at different tables-but at the same table.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not so far ago i had 2-7 h 3 times in a row, and that was really strange.

A

All Rise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA a couple times in a row,and KK it's happened like 4 or 5 times. happens a lot on some sites. Won't name names......GP,lol

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
an absurd abnormally. I've been dealt, on the same table, same sitting, consecutive hands..... AA, AA, AKs. Statistically, about 10x more uncommon than a royal flush... which I've had +-20. Lifetime, live+online. Just over half of them using both hole cards..

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol... BTW...My AA, AA, AK run. I won 1 the of 3 hands :(

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level