Salary with poker

Henriquekbnz

Henriquekbnz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you make a salary with poker ? And How you achieve that and How long time ? Share your expirence ;)

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm struggling to make a living from poker while it doesn't work.

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's like having a job paying $20 an hour with a standard deviation of $200 an hour, provided you can play that good.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you can do it all depends on your bankroll and the mode you play, it is easier to start from the sit & go mode which is a little easier and you can start with 50 entries in low limits then you check your monthly statistics and you will see how much profit you achieve And there you will put a salary that you can achieve with a lot of discipline, a long time ago I did it for a medium time but I went outside the rules of my bank and now it's time to start reinforcing the bankroll.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Poker helps me with the expenses of the month, despite making little money I live in a country where just by winning a freeroll I get more money than with my conventional job

I

Ivan Zaruba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm just trying to make money with poker. I haven't earned much so far, but I'm on my way ...

N

ntf1125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got some money, which were like bonus, no salary.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker helps me with the expenses of the month, despite making little money I live in a country where just by winning a freeroll I get more money than with my conventional job

Damn it, my friend! I wish you much success in poker. Good luck!!!