Not open for further replies.
funnyhook3

funnyhook3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you feel about Russian and Belarusian poker players. How well or how bad they usually play as you think?

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Their game is no different from others. There are good players, there are bad ones, just like in any other country.

O

Oksana55

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Russian players play well, even some of them are cool. Belarusian poker players are not far behind!

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
How do you feel about Russian and Belarusian poker players. How well or how bad they usually play as you think?

In terms of number, Russians play more poker than Belarusians, but Belarusians are more skilled than Russians. lol

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Hello.
In my opinion, the nationality of the player does not affect his skills, experience, patience or luck. I think that the style of play of any player is primarily formed on the basis of his psychotype, temperament and character.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
About half of the players from these countries play really well.

millya5

millya5

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I noticed ... that Russian players are playing aggressively ... and they have little faith in my bluff ...

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

I know for sure that Belarusians play very hard at poker:jd4::):jd4:

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In micro and low stakes games there are a much higher percentage of players from Russia and Belarus, who are regulars and playing for profit compared to higher income countries like UK or canada, where you see far more recreational players. I dont have any particular "feeling" about this, but its how, the online poker universe works ;)

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From my experience, I think Russian and Belarusian poker players often play pretty aggressively. But there are also some players who play super crazy, it's hard to play against them.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I myself am from Russia, and I think that nationality does not play any role in poker! In every country there are good and bad players, it depends on the person himself and his experience, nationality has nothing to do with it! If a person trains hard and does it efficiently, then he will achieve good results, and the style of play comes with experience! Good luck to everyone at the tables and big drifts!

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are strong and weak players among all of them, but since there are more Russian players than others, you remember them more often.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
honestly, i like playing against players that go all in a lot, easy pickings , and i feel most russian players think this is a good strategy.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have the belief that the platform is always going to favor them and no one is going to make me change that idea no matter how much they want to explain to me that it is about variance. Too many times I have lost to them including the Ukrainians having much better hands that fall apart when the river comes to favor them in one way or another by winning the hand or having a chop pot :(

Natta777

Natta777

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Every country has strong and weak players.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Done know why those players are always aggressive .

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think it doesn't matter if they are russian or from belaruse, that country just players more poker, you have players from each country and super bad players from each country it's because more russians play you see more bad russians than you do good russian players

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Greetings. I myself am from Russia, but I think it doesn't matter at all where the player lives. His whole game depends on what is in his head. I mean knowledge, character, habits.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let's not judge players based on their nationality. Where you are from does not indicate how strong or weak you are as a poker play.

I have had tough and weak players from all countries on my tables over the years. :)

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The same question can be asked about Brazilian players as there are also a lot of them on freerolls. It doesn't matter what country you are from. Each player has a different style of play.

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
in my opinion there is a very good minority and the vast majority play anyway.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I think because in some poker rooms it feels like 50% are from Russia you think all of them can be aggresive. When I play a tournament at pokerstars or 888, I have always 2-3 players from Russia. But some are good, some are bad, you just need to be prepared and learn how they play.

L

Lucky_Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker players from Belarus play very well for the most part. I do not know what this is connected with, but there are more good players from Belarus than anywhere else.
They play aggressively, but at the same time they know the measure of aggression and do not overdo it, like Brazilians and Romanians, for example.
And as for the Russian players, there are different types of players. Weak, strong, aggressive, tight.

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russian / Belarussian

To me they play in a different ways most of the times.
When it comes to Belarusian players, they play solid poker and with value hands most of the time.
Russian players are more bluffy, they play 80% bluffs and you can tel when they have value.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
those from Belarus are very attentive and aggressive players in their style of play; and the players from Russia are very, very aggressive , who take me out of tournaments with cards or small pairs :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.