_420_420_

_420_420_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
So, well it's the bad side of variance right now for me... But also I must admit that I have not been playing optimally. I will certainly try to play better, as we always do; but I could use some positive vibes to lift my spirits as well.

Happy New Year to all and I hope we can all run well.

Last edited:
hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Positive thoughts and never give up, always forward

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Come sit at a table with me, almost everyone cheers up when I bring chips to their table. ;) Try not to let your results influence how you play & this streak will end soon, well at some point in time anyway, I'm pretty sure, maybe, if your lucky. :D Enjoy.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I'm still having a hard time lately, but I have faith that I'm going to recover.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sports have a positive effect on brain activity

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
As my father used to always say to me, Keep the faith. So if you have confidence in your play, stick to what you're doing and the pots will come to you. :)

Ted Williams 406 Failed 6 of 10

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
that's right, the main thing is to move forward and not give up today you play badly tomorrow you will be in a better mood and play much better

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
So, well it's the bad side of variance right now for me... But also I must admit that I have not been playing optimally. I will certainly try to play better, as we always do; but I could use some positive vibes to lift my spirits as well.

Happy New Year to all and I hope we can all run well.
Do not be sad. Take a break, it will help you regain your form and confidence in your abilities. A break is the best option on such bad days. A break will save your money and your nerves. Don't be sad and never give up. Good luck :)

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bad runs happens with all poker players, even the best ones. But looking to the good side, after a bad run always comes a good run :)