Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Madness_does

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL halirous at the spelling, one thing that does come to mind and which is mind blowing to me.

How the hell do these people even have the ability to even turn on a computer, my 6 yr old child has better english skills, geez how the hell do these people fill out a form of any kind, and how the hell have they managed to live this long. It just boggles the mind.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
oh yeah and...
ibtl.gif
:D

WTF? Wuz dat rol rly necessry? he culdve jus walkd under tha door.

K_Kahne_Fan

K_Kahne_Fan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Which makes it all the more horrible that the OP's threads are unreadable...

KingNothing4

KingNothing4

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha the language was a little tough there, i dont really even know what happened from reading it, but i just wanna quote the famous......well idk who the hell said it but hey, "cant we all just get along?" haha

I

iamthepush

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
idk, my bff jill

Cheetah

Cheetah

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:mad: well gday i am not with one person on this already gees starting of on the wrong foot put in a thread not so long back now it was of interest to me and this person eljar has offended me by righting it was a most worthless piece of thread ever so what if it was to me it was something i was interested in so booo to u u should have more respect for other people it dont matter what they rite as long as it has a interest to whom ever rites the thread man lern some manners and as a senior member u should be encarageing people not putting them down for what they do or rite it was wrong on your be half to be so rude ps please do not be rude to me again:mad::mad:

Hey mods, why did you ban him? He is so funny. Besides, he didn't end his sentence and I was looking forward to the rest of it.

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i wanna see the other really bad thread!
and how do you prevent people from just creating a new account?

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seriously, do any of you know if this guy was actually mentally challenged? After making fun of him, I bet many of you would feel pretty badly if you found out he was. I guess it is human nature to pick on the weak to make the rest feel strong.

I remember this same kind of stuff going on here when I first joined CC 2 years ago. Things haven't changed.

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seriously, do any of you know if this guy was actually mentally challenged? After making fun of him, I bet many of you would feel pretty badly if you found out he was. I guess it is human nature to pick on the weak to make the rest feel strong.

I remember this same kind of stuff going on here when I first joined CC 2 years ago. Things haven't changed.

Seriously? Remember this guy?
Clinically retarded too? I just don't assume posters on a poker forum are actually really mentally challenged in the way that you infer, sorry.

Cheetah

Cheetah

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I knew about this research, but the first time I saw it, I was very surprised.

Another interesting thing is that text like the original posting can be produced by using what is known in mathematics as Markov Chains. Spammers have lately discovered this technique and use it quite widely. The text produced has the correct frequency of words and word pairs so it causes a lot of trouble for spam filters. Portions of the text even make sense.

The original post in this thread is not much more meaningful than a Markov Chain produced word sequence except that the generated text is more realistic since it has more puctuation.

Below is an example of a Markov Chain generated text based on Hamlet. As you can see, it is more readable than bigdaddy02x's posts.:)

PLAYER QUEEN O, confound the rest!
Such love must needs come wriggling
down from the trees as well as I do still, by these pickers and stealers.
ROSENCRANTZ Good my lord.
The ocean, overpeering of his jaw, first mouthed to
be last swallowed. When he needs what you mean," the
March Hare had just succeeded in bringing herself down
to look about her, and so on."

"What a pity it wouldn't stay!" sighed the Lory, who at last
she stretched her arms folded,
frowning like a gentleman.
This presence knows,
And you must teach me. But let him know so.
CAPTAIN I will say so.
HAMLET You cannot, sir, take from me greet the Danish sword, and thy free awe
Pays homage to us unknown afflicts him thus
That, opened, lies within our remedy.
QUEEN GERTRUDE More matter with less art.
POLONIUS
Madam, I swear I use no art.
Mad let us know
Our indiscretion sometime serves us well
When our dear brother's death
The memory be green, and that presently.
HAMLET Bid the players to be made
For such a new idea to Alice, flinging the baby violently up and down,
He raised a sigh so piteous in purport
As if he says it's so useful, it's worth a
hundred pounds! He says it kills all the earth o'erwhelm them, to men's eyes.

Cheetah

Cheetah

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i wanna see the other really bad thread!
and how do you prevent people from just creating a new account?

I don't think there is much chance he will not be recognized.
Unless he sprinkles some commas and periods as a disguise.:)

Emperor IX

Emperor IX

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i accept ure opolagee i asure u it is in my head i right i didnt think it was worthless because they do fill very quick and just wanting to no if any one elsr had the same thoughts ty for ure apologie i am happy now:D

haha I saw this before I looked at the op's name and thought this was making fun of op. Epic.

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good thread. great thread.

Cheetah

Cheetah

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha I saw this before I looked at the op's name and thought this was making fun of op. Epic.

Exactly! It is hilarious. :laugh:

This is why I am sad he got banned.

smokinbandito12

smokinbandito12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

If we cant make fun of mentally challenged poeple, why was the internet invented?

:smokin: :bandit: :smokin:

smokinbandito12

smokinbandito12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seriously? Remember this guy?
Clinically retarded too? I just don't assume posters on a poker forum are actually really mentally challenged in the way that you infer, sorry.

I assume that most of them are retarded.

:smokin: :bandit: :smokin:

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok, leaving this open was probably a bad idea

Status
Not open for further replies.