Royal Flush

L

LIONofZION

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i hit 2 royal flushes in 2 days!both hearts,both on pokerstars both in the same 2 day period.both i checked right through,since it was in the play money rooms(of course).not to mention pocket aces 4 times in a row once on pokerstars too.their play money rooms are starting to become a lil suspicious to me.the real money rooms i cant get rockets and on the rare occasion i do i either get no action or a bad beat.but hey "thats no limit baby"

L

LIONofZION

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
man i guess i should have read all the posts before i typed that.wow!everyone hearts?man pokerstars is starting to creep me out.and 1 of mine was on the flop too,thats not a coincidence.and to the guy who has had 4 video poker royals,holy shatner dude you must be rich!:adore:

M

m3rc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I had one once it was just play money on pokerstars and only had one of the cards to make the royal flush.

R

redneckrus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've had a royal flush 4 times and played about 2000 tourneys. It's nice to hit, but u still need more to win the tourney. I finished 8th 1 time when i had a royal flush. Never finished higher when i had a royal flush. But it's still fun.

L

LIONofZION

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
uh ....yeah redneck one hand usually has little overall effect on a whole tournament unless its a monster pot.wow ronan wtf was that guy even doing seeing the river on that hand with the K highSF?bonkers.it never evn occurred to me that i could save screens.do you have to have replay like full-tilt,because the screen changes so quick on pokerstars?:ridinghor

The_Missnary

The_Missnary

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only once.. but it wasnt for real money. Bummer

K

kakatee

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Me too

i had a royal flush the other day. it was my first time as well. it felt so great.

BigK said:
I just hit a Royal Flush. The first time I ever hit one. I had 10-A spades hole cards. the Jsp, Qsp, Qhearts on flop. Ksp turn, and Kdiamonds on river. The other person it pot had Queens full of Kings. It was a awesome feeling.

Anyone else ever had a Royal Flush? Or had a bad beat to a Royal Flush

N

newfymark

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My first and only royal flush was on poker stars it was a sit n go for play money :( i wish it was in a high stakes game lol. I had A Q of hearts and K J came up of the flop and 10 on the river. I eliminated two people in that hand which felt good and put me in a dominating chip lead

S

styly

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
royal flush

xdmanx007 said:
CONGRATS! We all remember our firsts! Except when you get drunk at a party and wake up next........:D well NM good pull
i remember my only 1
at home wiv mates.
won bout £20
all good though
just 2 av 1

N

napoleon12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't yet gotten a royal flush, but i have gotten a straight flush, and i was pretty excited, i can only imagine a royal flush.

M

MattS05

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
congrats, good job... very lucky...havent gotten one yet...still waiting

Full Flush Poker