franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, all:

Here's a question for you, that might make you cry, when answering it:

Have you ever had a Royal Flush, but folded your hole cards, pre-flop?

Fortunately for me, that hasn't happened.....however.....I had a Royal Flush on the flop, and as I was first to act, I made a minimum bet. Three other players that stayed in for the flop, folded.

I won the least that I could have....sigh.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have also won with a royal flush, but sometimes it is difficult to extract the maximum value from that hand unless the other player also has a draw or a made hand and usually very little happens, the important thing is to know how to play it and try not to isolate players very quickly to see if we can get a little more value out of the hand.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I had more than 10 combinations of Flash Royal it is difficult to keep track of everything !!!

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to have Flash Royals more often. But lately I haven't received them for a long time. It was like that within 1 month there were 2 combinations.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hard to get this hand, I played online since 2013, different poker Apps and I got a straight flush one time and I probably got more than 60k hands lol

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
since 2011 I had only one royal flush and then everyone folded before the pot at the table was replenished. I think if I had a royal flush on the flop, I would not raise, but wait for a raise from my opponents. The combination is the largest, so there is no threat that another player will move your street:)

D

DesertStorm46

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive only ever had a Royal flush once, a few straight flushes.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I have seen an algorithm give two players a royal flush. A good way for the software to eliminate one player. It has happened to me. Good luck with that.

Dan'O

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I've never met Royal Flush, but hope to see you soon

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, one time folded J10 off suited and on the board came A, Q, K and J hearts and the 10 in me was a heart as well until the river, but I was not upset as there was no way to call it preflop due to huge raises before me in a crucial time of the tournament. No way to call.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I once had this case. Nevertheless, I was not upset, because in general I made the right decision, given the situation.

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never met Royal and I hope she comes to the final table

P

pcurley17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never happend thank god
once rivered a royal flush though some feeling :)

MURDACK

MURDACK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is a very specific situation... Never happened to me... I went for the money when it happened... Had to show it... Even after they folded :)

E

el79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes of course it happened to me and more than once, it is disappointing but from the start you feel that you had a marginal Amano, then it also happened to me to manage to form the game and that nobody sees my minimum bet and gives a lot of anger

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are not a beginner for a long time, then this is probably not news to you.Usually, and just a flush causes the opponents at the table to throw off their cards.I think it was necessary to make a check and wait for someone to catch a match, for example, a couple of pairs. and then you could probably squeeze something out of this task.

maksonios

maksonios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never had one, though I saw some guys flopping it, what a chance.

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i never See one in a livegame or had one Last month i had a straight flush nice game and nice Feeling to hold the best cards and winning with them in showdown

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't remember having to fold a Royal Flush. Still, most of the hands are hard to remember.

Full Flush Poker