Romper Room is not/is too threads

pigpen02

pigpen02

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, if a cat thiniks it is serious, it is serious. Cats are never wrong. Especially white cats. One fourth of my cats are white.

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
From the OP

Meanwhile, there are people who scoff any time someone suggests that online poker might be rigged. Most likely resist the idea out of contempt for people who don't have their "insiderness" when it comes to winning poker play. A number are winning players and don't want to consider the possibility that they're winning unfairly.

Please explain...the last sentence in particular.

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, if a cat thiniks it is serious, it is serious. Cats are never wrong. Especially white cats. One fourth of my cats are white.
Cat...the other white meat. :)

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From the OP

Meanwhile, there are people who scoff any time someone suggests that online poker might be rigged. Most likely resist the idea out of contempt for people who don't have their "insiderness" when it comes to winning poker play. A number are winning players and don't want to consider the possibility that they're winning unfairly.

Please explain...the last sentence in particular.

Yeah, I too wonder what the selection criteria is for who the sites "pick" to be winners? Please enlighten us!

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You know, guys, we have all (including me) ripped OP to shreds, but I suspect his intentions were good.

He expressed himself poorly and fell into some woolly thinking, but I believe that all he really wanted to say was that the rigged/not rigged argument has been done to death and we should just let it drop and agree to differ.

In those terms, it`s not an unreasonable point of view.

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wondered what happened to that other cat. It's OK though, he had lots of bartonella henselae in him. I hope you recover.
Seem to be feeling fine (feline?...ha)...anyway, I think deep frying the pieces killed off any bacteria...made a great sweet and sour kitten...mmmmmm

Goldog

Goldog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tested the dreaded "cashout curse" in Oct.

Usually I win a number of tournies, cashout some winnings and promptly go on a losong streak.:mad:

"MUST BE RIGGED" I say.

So in the beginning of Oct I was up and DIDN'T cashout. I'll show them:cool:

I lost my A** for the entire month. :eek:

I just suck!:eek:

goldog