RIP AA forever

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I really tired from bad beats having AA. Usually I'm going allin pre-flop and in the last 2-3 weeks I lost it almost everytime. I hate this so much. This hand is so overrated. Since today I will fold this hand ffs. Rip AA lol
Hello, I also lose very often with pocket AA, but I have become more calm about this than before! At the distance AA is always in the plus, and it just seems to you that you lose with them often, you have to understand that the pair AA is just a couple and nothing more when you realize it then you will understand that there is nothing special in this hand, that it is just a pair AA! Train more discipline and you will be calmer to experience moves! I wish you good luck at the tables and great victories!

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that premium hands is very good when you are after of bubble of tournament and you have a good stack.

In this moment, pay all in is very good strategy against little stacks.

But other moment, you can have badlucky. And to think this is problem of the poker or of site.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I really tired from bad beats having AA. Usually I'm going allin pre-flop and in the last 2-3 weeks I lost it almost every time. I hate this so much. This hand is so overrated. Since today I will fold this hand ffs. Rip AA lol
I didn't go all in, but still got almost all the villains chips, going all in every time with AA won't always get you the chips, sure you may get a call occasionally, but most times you'll scare many of the fish away.

65e9d4b68142826316487f6ae8135b82.png

Try and guess what the villain had before looking. He min raised and called my reraises all the way, the geniuses are out there that will assist you in taking their chips.

This guy would most likely have called an all in also.

b8983fff6bbc3b48403f7a7b23fcae28.png

Go all or nothing, don't waste time with other thoughts ...
That's really terrible advice, not thinking is what will lose you the hand most times, I say most time as suck outs do happen.

:hmmmm:

Last edited:

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I would ever bother about losing a startinghand with whatever I hold, including AA, I'd better step down in BI or limits.
Preflop AA is the most easy hand to play (raise it, 3-bet it, maybe 4-bet it, whatever).
From early position, once in a while you might consider just limping it if there's agressive players still to act.
Never just flat call in late position.

I would not bet my life holding AA, but playing comfortable limits, I don't mind at all losing with it once in a while.

NB pushing AA all the time preflop is about the same as throwing money in the garbage as most of the times you'll loose a lot of value.
Meanwhile, about all the times folding AA preflop is just ridiculous.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
No matter what we think, no matter what they say, AA is still ONE pair and ONE pair only. The highest pair there is of course, but it loses to any 2 pair hand, let alone sets, straights ..etc.. Why don't you get as disappointed when you lose with a pair of 9s for example ? It's almost the same thing.
Now, folding AA is little too extreme though. But you need to play it fast and aggressively preflop. If called, the flop and your opponent action should dictate your action. Nothing wrong with folding top pair if it puts your stack in jeopardy.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Two things. You are playing against the villain and most likely he has the larger bank. The software eliminates you, not you and your bad luck. Rest assured, your bad beats would most often win at a live table. Be careful when getting those aces and somebody with a larger bank or the table leader in a lot of cases, bets against you. Watch it happen to others.

N

NellyTheCat

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
AA isn’t always the beast hand..

It happens once in a while, yes. Sometimes to go all in while preflop helps.

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I really tired from bad beats having AA. Usually I'm going allin pre-flop and in the last 2-3 weeks I lost it almost everytime. I hate this so much. This hand is so overrated. Since today I will fold this hand ffs. Rip AA lol
Yeah, it's called variance. At the same exact moment you lost with AA, three other people somewhere in the world triumphed with them.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
How familiar it is when you have a very good chance of winning, but poker has its own plans for this.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I will never fold AA preflop and won't go all in preflop also unless the other players push me to it

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Remember: pocket aces are only one pair, so be prepared to part with them if your opponents show a lot of aggression. It is the ability to fold strong hands that separates a good player from a professional.

Mihail Grinvich

Mihail Grinvich

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
From my observations and bitter experience, a hand with AA wins about 20-30%. But even with such sad statistics, I will never abandon it. For some reason, I do not want to believe that AA is 70% of losses.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hahaha i don't think you can do it . i had bad beats too with AA but i couldn't manage to fold ,never

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you drop AA, then what to play with at all. As a percentage, AA still has better odds than KK or 22

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just seconds ago I lost a huge hand to AA.

I was playing against a super-tight, slow player known to soft pedal AA. He did it again. I called a tiny raise pre-flop with a weak hand (K6s). Flopped 2 pair against his one pair of Aces. He checked (as expected), I bet pot, he raised (as expected), I shoved and he called (as expected). 75/25 in my favour. Exactly as planned. He totally misplayed the hand, although he thinks he played it correctly. Couldn’t have coordinated any better if we’d been colluding.

But then he got lucky.

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
AA is a very good couple. But she's losing too. Not as common as others, but it's still no exception. So I only go all-in with AA in exceptional cases.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
in just one sesion of poker I lost 5 times with AA ...guys FIVE TIMES ...do you belive that ?!...wow ....unreal ...but ehhh is poker and a game after all Ș))...what can I do ..Ș)) ?!

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Just seconds ago I lost a huge hand to AA.

I was playing against a super-tight, slow player known to soft pedal AA. He did it again. I called a tiny raise pre-flop with a weak hand (K6s). Flopped 2 pair against his one pair of Aces. He checked (as expected), I bet pot, he raised (as expected), I shoved and he called (as expected). 75/25 in my favour. Exactly as planned. He totally misplayed the hand, although he thinks he played it correctly. Couldn’t have coordinated any better if we’d been colluding.

But then he got lucky.
I was there but playing on several tables, so I only switched to the tables after your shove.

But good to know the full story of the hand. :)

Well played, too bad the board got paired.

O

OnitheCroc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not give up hope just get them all in pre flop everytime

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA is the best hand only preflot. Sometimes i also lose with it. It's a shame. It's little strange. But it can happen.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It is very frustrating when you lose with AA in hand against junk cards, I no longer go allin pre flop, my way of acting is to make a very strong bet to try to get as many players as possible to fold, see the flop and if there is no connection and project to straight or color or according to the community cards I analyze again my continuation bet

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My last bad was yesterday, triple all-in pre-flop, me with AA against two 58o KTs.

Board: 5s8sQc8dJs

Sad but real.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I lost with my AA last night against 77 7 on the river, 77s are magical, did it bother me, nope I just laughed.

Still love those AAs

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Rare cases of lost with AA preflop