RIP AA forever

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really tired from bad beats having AA. Usually I'm going allin pre-flop and in the last 2-3 weeks I lost it almost everytime. I hate this so much. This hand is so overrated. Since today I will fold this hand ffs. Rip AA lol

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
I really tired from bad beats having AA. Usually I'm going allin pre-flop and in the last 2-3 weeks I lost it almost everytime. I hate this so much. This hand is so overrated. Since today I will fold this hand ffs. Rip AA lol

i think what needs to be done is to rethink your strategy when playing premium hands, they are strong but not unbeatable always remember that, and always be mindful of the board, especially if its a wet board, put your opponent on ranges, and also dont limp preflop,

gery

gery

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If u are unsure at that point of the game or the place u are, only call and look at the flop and decide, if u don´t like playing the All In part

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Incredible today 2 tournaments lost with AA in hand, on prelfop. :confused:

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips

Just today i lost 2 allins pre with AA against 2 fellow members of CC who went allin pre and i just called. One pushed 150bb pre allin with QQ and the other pushed wit j9o..
oohh well what to do:confused:

Shuffle up and deal i tell the next dealer on another table:p

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes please fold AA. Most profitable thing you could ever do. (for me)

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

It happens to all colleagues they are streaks that is the game and more online !!! where the soft chooses who unfortunately wins !! but when you are short in chips, it always tends to turn you around. Greetings and good luck and success!

Aleks75

Aleks75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!

Hi!:)
Your cry is so similar to mine 2 months ago.I hated it-losing 60-70% is terrible.Now I treat her calmly!)Preflop-4bet with early or 2-3bet in others;postflop-2\3 banks, depending on the structure of the table and the stage of MTT.And I never put the whole stack down unless I have nuts. And it became calmer to play!

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Go all or nothing, don't waste time with other thoughts ...

A

aviatorsam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They're due to win now after that many beats! don't give up

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know that we usually remember when we lose with a hand and I've already lost with AA a lot of times, but I still would call 100% of the times a pre flop all in with AA.

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, this is such a hand that makes you play especially when a knockout tournament is more useful than other hands. I very often notice a setup in poker someone is given a QQ and another AA in most cases, the older one will win or sometimes the ladies catch a triple and the aces will be offended. I think it is necessary to put up with this, whatever hand you have, believe in luck and one day it will save you.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
reset and don't think about it anymore, nerves and health are more important.:D

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sometimes this happens. And in my opinion in such cases it is better to just take a break. I assure you, the break changes everything and really helps.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can blame any pocket pair, for that matter..

AA shove not working out is heartbreaking. The only time a player doesn't complain when the pocket pair shove loses is when they have the stack to absorb the loss, or didn't risk it all.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
AA is not a 100% winning hand
it can be beaten by the worst hand known as 7 2 depending on the flop
so never go all in as soon as you see AA
see the flop and then you can decide

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You have to try to change your strategy playing with pocket aces to be more consistent.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is very frustrating but that is precisely what you must overcome and that it does not affect your game, stay focused, cold mind, do not let that feeling dominate you:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course AA is not 100% winning the draw. But everything depends on your game. I have also been losing more often than winning in AA lately, but this is partly my fault, as I do not know how to play them, especially in the early stages of the tournament.

K

kobra80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
me if I miss a set with AA then fold that hand. he doesn't give allin preflop

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To fold AA preflop is to give your opponent one of your chances of going past the final. This is a weak game. Of course, satellites are a different matter - no one in their right mind will fold AA preflop, even on the bubble.