dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey all :)

A very kind and generous thing happened with me in 1.1$ NLH's FT. We had enormous chips, and I kind of overpushed to finally be over. We reached top4 and for about 1 hour we didn't eliminate each other, and our stacks were still big, 3 of us about 30bbs and 1 is 60bbs.

We agreed on split the prizes equal, but a guy didn't took the deal. One of the 3 of us increased his chips and had 60bbs and when the chippie fall a bit & stood last, agreed to split the prize.

The amazing thing in it is that the current chipleader, who agreed in the deal earlier, let us to still have equal ITM prize even if he had x2 chips than us at that moment. And wished all of us Merry Christmas. I mean what a great soul. God bless him. :)

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here's the picture, and I was talking about KingKaiserK :)

Agreed

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hey all :)

A very kind and generous thing happened with me in 1.1$ NLH's FT. We had enormous chips, and I kind of overpushed to finally be over. We reached top4 and for about 1 hour we didn't eliminate each other, and our stacks were still big, 3 of us about 30bbs and 1 is 60bbs.

We agreed on split the prizes equal, but a guy didn't took the deal. One of the 3 of us increased his chips and had 60bbs and when the chippie fall a bit & stood last, agreed to split the prize.

The amazing thing in it is that the current chipleader, who agreed in the deal earlier, let us to still have equal ITM prize even if he had x2 chips than us at that moment. And wished all of us Merry Christmas. I mean what a great soul. God bless him. :)

I would find it strange for him not to accept... it was clear that it would go against his principles.

As for the first chip, he has a lot to learn in the world (no doubt he will learn).

Merry Christmas!

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would find it strange for him not to accept... it was clear that it would go against his principles.

As for the first chip, he has a lot to learn in the world (no doubt he will learn).

Merry Christmas!

Yeah we agreed before he became chippie with doubled stack than others, so he kept his word. Great from him still. :)

However prizes were separated pretty much, 120, 61, 42, 30 buyins. No matter who would fall, as it was a turbo game and had been long 5 hours, could be painful anyone. Now each of us won 63 buyins and thats even more what 2nd could have. For me, its definitely the right decision in this case. :)

Mery Christmas. :angel:

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its always nice when players have the Christmas spirit.