Revealing your hand verbally

B

BakerBoom53

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was playing a cash game. A player who notoriously talks throughout their hands is involved along with one other player and myself. Flop comes out, talker says I have pocket kings , second player folds and I call as I hit top pair. Turn comes he changes it to I have 10s. Bets I call. River is a blank we check down. He flips kings over. I feel as though a player who has been warned before and knows better should be punished but how in a cash game? And am I the only one who thinks this.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Nope you are correct, he should be asked to leave if he has been warned before. Cannot talk about your holdings during a hand weather you are in the hand or not. Give players info they should not have even if he is telling the truth. What did the people running the room have to say about it?

B

BakerBoom53

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Nope you are correct, he should be asked to leave if he has been warned before. Cannot talk about your holdings during a hand weather you are in the hand or not. Give players info they should not have even if he is telling the truth. What did the people running the room have to say about it?

Home game. Warning was given again. It killed the action in his favor. I argued but got no where so I dropped it.

ezgift

ezgift

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that all players at the table should be silent, as a sign of respect for others.

T

TheDude1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This usually depends on the table you're playing at.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands