Resignation in the game of poker

tipejo767

tipejo767

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many of us started a tournament with all the will, as time passes we manage to enter the winner's circle and this generates more tranquility in the game, this attitude would cause a drop in performance to continue in the tournament?

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the main thing is not to lose concentration. Any victory requires maximum concentration, so do not relax.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi Friend.

Not really, if I entered the winner's circle, I would have more confidence to take risks and move forward.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not really sure what the question is? Time passes and enter the winning circle is the goal. Not sure where the resignation comes in?

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I start every tournament to win it, no idea, what you are aiming for???

D

DaHawk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know about you but I could be tired as sh$% and once I hit that final table I wake up, get alert, and pay attention to everything that is going on. Full concentration. If anything its the early part of a tournament when everyone is sitting on 200 big blinds where I might not concentrate as much only because you get moved so often.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Depending on what your style of play is. If you are a patient player then I think you have a chance to successfully continue the game, but of course as always a lot decides your luck.

Top 10 Games