Rehabilitation from gambling addiction

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have gambling addiction, then it is not possible to get rid of it. You can simply direct your energy to another activity that is vaguely similar to play.

Piligrin66

Piligrin66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that it is impossible to cure a person from gambling addiction, sooner or later he will continue to play, because it is in human nature, it’s like a drug, but some are cured, but this is a very small percentage, because the game is life and adrenaline, without which it’s not interesting live.

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you have Luck? that are the word LUCK who gives it who can control it because if you have it are you an profesional and not any more gambling addicted ill!!!
the skills to play like a profesional i have and I use since more than 15 years now, exactly since I olay poker but i dont get the luck! cards that i play and loose with others play them and win with them lots of money so maybe the software is controlled and not with an random generator! some dumb noobs and idiots play like i do (and that since i was young) but they got the luck with the same hands and they win not only a bit they win mountains of money and they are professionals!
So gambling adiction?! slowly but really it comes over me that i can throw the money directly in the trash with the same result like i got at the tables so throwing money away is your adiction? so think about it because throwing money away (with that i could do cooler things) would beeing a much more bad thing than beeing addicted to gambling but not realized in the brains (but hopefully now you use your brain)

It is your decision to handle this situation because in the end it is the same if you dont play you can do nice things with your money ---- the result would be the same like throwing your money directly in the trash if you haven`t luck!!! BECAUSE THEY CAN EARN MONEY FROM YOU is the only thing why the diagnosis gambling addiction can be a positive experience but unfortunately to late !!!!
If you not think so about gambling because you have luck than you are an profesional(but be careful because you are only so long professional how long you have luck! only so long !!!) And you never heard that a profesional is gambling adicted or am I wrong!?

Last edited:
GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gambling is an addiction

Everything in moderation seems to be a mantra that most can facilitate. Set aside time to play and time to do something else other than poker… easier said than done… I like to enjoy a few drinks when I play poker as well…. I would rather do that then go to a restaurant/bar and spend that money there. It all depends if you have a date with someone special or you are flying solo. :D

Akuana

Akuana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gaming addiction is terrible. I hope I never have this problem. It's good that I'm not a gambler and I don't plan to make money by playing. Poker for me is primarily entertainment.
I sympathize with those who are experiencing this problem.

PeLLeTTi

PeLLeTTi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Taking care of the spiritual is important, but be sure to seek medical treatment. If you have a gambling problem, this is serious and not to be taken lightly. It's not just a matter of demanadizing. Any serious religious, whether priest, pastor, pai de santo, Buddhist monk, rabbi or imam will tell you to take care of the spirit as well as the body.

Related Gambling Guides: AU Gambling - CA Gambling - UK Gambling - NZ Gambling - Online Gambling