AA is not always guaranteed. be careful with impulsive all in
gl. to everyone:)

SecksyGambler

SecksyGambler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When preflop against one other opponent, the worst possible hand that AA can be challenged by is 76s. Against this hand you have a 22.5% chance to lose. Not even one in four. There is never an excuse not to put your chips in pre flop with AA.

Post flop however, pocket aces can only beat up to one pair. It's critical to evaluate the texture of the board, the range of your opponent, and their actions following the flop to decide whether or not you think you're ahead of your opponent.

Nothing is guaranteed in poker, but, you should always play profitable hands even though you may not always win them.

B

Brunokeskara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
great analysis

Quando pré-flop contra outro oponente, a pior mão possível pela qual AA pode ser desafiado é 76s. Contra esta mão, você tem 22,5% de chance de perder. Nem mesmo um em cada quatro. Nunca há uma desculpa para não colocar suas fichas no pré-flop com AA.

No entanto, pós-flop, um par de ases pode vencer apenas um par. É fundamental avaliar a textura do bordo, o range de seu oponente e suas ações após o flop para decidir se você pensa ou não que está à frente de seu oponente.

Nada é garantido no pôquer, mas você deve sempre jogar mãos lucrativas, mesmo que nem sempre as ganhe.

great analysis. thanks for sharing your opinion. great comment

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Ask yourself how often does top pair take the win by time the river hits and then take a new and fresh look at your pocket Aces and play them accordingly with respect to all the other factors in the current hand.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The main thing is not what cards you have, but the main thing is how you will use them. In other words, the main thing is to make the right decisions and at a distance you will always make a profit.

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
reflection of the day ...

yes, I noticed that too, now I'm trying to just play these top pairs AA, KK, QQ:cool:

and everything from JJ and below, I catch a set:jd4::jd4::jd4:

hachile1

hachile1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
reflection of the day ...

No hand is guaranteed in poker, in pre-flop there is no 100% winning hand. On the other hand what seems odd to me that some player sends an all in with small hands like 22 .. 33 .. even when several players follow an all in

demesquita

demesquita

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are absolutely no guarantees in any hands. Hands are more or less likely to win, and that is just pre-flop. After the flop, your "most likely to win" hand may be second, third ...
Play smart, always!
(unless you're 10/less BBs stack, then go all-in with whatever you want)

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with your placement. You have to be very careful in how you play an ace pair. Many players complain when they lose to a weaker starting hand, but the way they play determines success after the river.

F

Fox12319

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Preflop you should always raise with AA.
Postflop depends a little bit on the board. Try to give your opponent a range due to his actions in the hands before and then figure out.

If you are raised preflop you should never think, about putting all you money in the middle - otherwise you have no hand left to got all-in. On the long run that is profitable - even you loose sometimes even with AA.

monkey23

monkey23

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
work out what your opponent wants you to do...then do the opposite....antonio esfandiari.

however the chance of doing this on stars with a 10 second time limit ( + a paltry time bank) for each decision is not easy....but then again stars don't want you to make good decisions i imagine...as long as they max the hands/rake per hour.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Everything is not always guaranteed.