Recreational players

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you deal with poker on a day-to-day life?
These days, especially over the weekend, I was very busy and could not play or talk about poker, I confess that I was so tired that I did not want to read anything about it, or even had the slightest desire to play also.
Today I started reading again and playing some tournament, I already feel better after the rest. And you guys, "recreational players", how do you deal with these issues, you play even if you're tired and do the best at the tables?
Thank you for your attention, good luck at the tables...

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The good thing about being a recreational player, even if you try to take it quite seriously, is that it is not a job. It is still your hobby whether you want to take your game to the next level or not.

If you like golf, but don't like playing in the rain, you wouldn't play, so why should you play or study poker when your heart just isn't in it that day. For mem that is a guaranteed recipe to lose every tournament you play in. Take a day or two off to refresh and be ready to give your next playing or study session your full attention.

joaquinvd

joaquinvd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you get used to meter a quantity of volume of hands it is normal to end up tired, I do not recommend playing like that, it makes you not make the same decisions so to speak fresh. It is better to cut the section and play later. Cheers

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
everything is correct, to play or not to play, it does not matter, it is important that everything was high

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The good thing about being a recreational player, even if you try to take it quite seriously, is that it is not a job. It is still your hobby whether you want to take your game to the next level or not.

If you like golf, but don't like playing in the rain, you wouldn't play, so why should you play or study poker when your heart just isn't in it that day. For mem that is a guaranteed recipe to lose every tournament you play in. Take a day or two off to refresh and be ready to give your next playing or study session your full attention.

Perfect bro, thank you so much for your comment!

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a hobby. Therefore, I play whenever possible. You need to take a break from poker, too.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is a good thing when you are a recreational player, it is just hobby and there is no any kind of obligation to play

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I understood only one thing that breaks are necessary Because if you are not quite ready tired you will not be able to show a good game in the end you will lose everything!

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just build up the distance and remember the hands

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's very difficult to concentrate and play well if I feel tired so I will take a rest rather than force myself to play. I just play when I think I'm ready and feel enjoyable.

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm retired and have quite a bit of free time.

As a recreational play and a member of the best Forum in the World (Cardschat)

I'm able to play in upwards of 12 FREE tournaments a week. These tournaments ususally have about 100 players compared to the Free Rolls on ACR where there are 1,500 players and smaller payouts.

Thankyou Cardschat

:congrats:

florestaftw

florestaftw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you deal with poker on a day-to-day life?
These days, especially over the weekend, I was very busy and could not play or talk about poker, I confess that I was so tired that I did not want to read anything about it, or even had the slightest desire to play also.
Today I started reading again and playing some tournament, I already feel better after the rest. And you guys, "recreational players", how do you deal with these issues, you play even if you're tired and do the best at the tables?
Thank you for your attention, good luck at the tables...

I always recommend that for recreational players, a 2 or 3 day break is good for fun.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Recreational Players

Hello. As long as I can enjoy the game, I will get involved. I have found over the years, for me, it helps to take a break away at times.
Dan'O