Really?! Most multi tabling Ive ever seen...

H

HillmanB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I sat down at my standard .05/.10 table and saw a Spernova star player (pokerstars) player at the table which is somewhat weird for these stakes...Anyway I wanted to see if he was any other tables and this is what I found!
WAH

*Maybe he is a member here not sure, Im semi new so if Im breaking any rules let me know, I can edit out his name.

XPOKERCHIC

XPOKERCHIC

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Multi-tabling has allowed him to get that status even at low-limits. He probably is a big SNG player on the weekend and cash tables during the weekday to get the FPP. JMHO. X

H

HillmanB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I joined at another one of his tables because I figure he has to be distracted and thought that was a good thing and I noticed another player from the other table. I checked him and hes also playing like 15 tables...is this normal?

H

HillmanB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This other guy that is playing a lot of the same tables as the one I made the post about just opened his account today it seems as of PTR.

Just seems a little weird to me.

(I dont think anything fishy is going on really, just never seen people play like this)

ukaliks

ukaliks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ur gonna see loads of multi tablers online mate. People have poker tools which can help to do so, so they can play as many as they want so they can earn a bunch of FPP's to reach unique VIP levels.
Im only playin at NL5 mate and I see a few regs who multi table 8-14 tables who are silver star :p
The max I can do is 9 but I prefer just to play just 4. If im up 4 it and playin my A game then I can play 6. :)

H

HillmanB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mean I understand multi tabling, Ive been playing online since around 2004 but just never really saw anything like this...Hes playing 24-25 tables at once!

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There was a thread like this in another (Swedish) forum. One person who multi-played 50 DoN's at Stars.
People were questioning if he was human, so he made a video where he was multi-tabling 72 27.50$ DoN's.

H

HillmanB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There was a thread like this in another (Swedish) forum. One person who multi-played 50 DoN's at Stars.
People were questioning if he was human, so he made a video where he was multi-tabling 72 27.50$ DoN's.

Thats nuts, was he a winning player?

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bertrand-grospellier-30580.jpg

Elky playing 62 SnGs at once to break the world record. And he finished in the positive +$23

RichKo

RichKo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

That's what Hevad Khan had to do...make a vid to show that he really plays that many tables at once...I didn't think it was DON's, but could be

Lazmansa

Lazmansa

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I sat down at my standard .05/.10 table and saw a Spernova star player (PokerStars) player at the table which is somewhat weird for these stakes...Anyway I wanted to see if he was any other tables and this is what I found!
WAH

*Maybe he is a member here not sure, Im semi new so if Im breaking any rules let me know, I can edit out his name.

Just had a look at his stats on PTR.

It Is very impresive when u see these players multi tabeling but i dont know if i am missing something but he is a loosing player on FT and hasnt played much on PS.I have posted his stats on FT below and according to PTR he is not too good.

So my conclusion is if these numbers are accurate then he shouland be playing all these tables.Maby he thinks that playing all these tables makes him a good poker player but for me it comes down to how much u have won or lost at the end of the day.

http://www.pokertableratings.com/stars-player-search/TioRicoLPP

earnings_i.png

$-12,726
hands_i.png

rakepaid_i.png

$6,472
rakeback_i.png

$2,136

bb_100_i.png

tilt_score_i.png

hot_not_i.png

botscore_i.png

Lazmansa:D

lektrikguy

lektrikguy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't multitable much but I have and can't imagine being to concentrate on so many, muchless being able to keep track of them so you're not timed out.

L

liamkg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have enough trouble playing 4 let alone

50 62 72 mad men

H

HillmanB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

It Is very impresive when u see these players multi tabeling but i dont know if i am missing something but he is a loosing player on FT and hasnt played much on PS.I have posted his stats on FT below and according to PTR he is not too good.

So my conclusion is if these numbers are accurate then he shouland be playing all these tables.Maby he thinks that playing all these tables makes him a good poker player but for me it comes down to how much u have won or lost at the end of the day.

earnings_i.png

$-12,726
hands_i.png

rakepaid_i.png

$6,472
rakeback_i.png

$2,136

bb_100_i.png

tilt_score_i.png

hot_not_i.png

botscore_i.png

I also checked his stats and then sat down at 4 of his tables lol...I didnt want to pst his PTR here because I didnt know if he was a member here and the numbers were slightly embarrassing.

Obviously playing so many tables hes only playing premium hands and after playing a few hours with him he was loosing at such a slow rate it wasnt worth sitting down with him.

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

earnings_i.png

$-12,726
hands_i.png

rakepaid_i.png

$6,472
rakeback_i.png

$2,136

bb_100_i.png

tilt_score_i.png

hot_not_i.png

botscore_i.png

No clue about this guy but there are plenty of high volume grinders that are losing/break even players at the table but bonuses/rackback/supernova perks ect make up for the table loses and then some.
Maybe not the most fun way to play poker just trying to break even and profit from bonuses but in they end poker is about making money, doesnt really matter if the money comes from bonuses/rackback or other players acounts...

C

CardDeath101

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Multi tabling is very normal and is good still that many i believe its pointless as you cant keep track of all players. Even though on online poker reads are weaker in my opinion still you dont even get a little hint or a tiny bit of information but if it works for him thats good.

M

massimo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bertrand-grospellier-30580.jpg

Elky playing 62 SnGs at once to break the world record. And he finished in the positive +$23

Good thing he is wearing sunglasses, you can give away a lot of facial tells playing multiple tables. He should probably wear a hood also.

L

LizzyJ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play a max of 4 SnG's at once. That's enough

LuckyChippy

LuckyChippy

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good thing he is wearing sunglasses, you can give away a lot of facial tells playing multiple tables. He should probably wear a hood also.

lol, I like. He always has sunglasses on maybe he dosen't feel comfortable without them on. Thats how he puts his game face on.

LuckyShark777

LuckyShark777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chiren80 now holds the world record for most hands played in 24 hours, he plans on playing 1 million hands in 1 month...That is sick!