Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I totally agree. Reading has a very good effect on the work of our brain and expands our thinking system. People who read will always have an advantage over those who watch TV.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Reading implies discipline and patience. It is more uncomfortable and timeconsuming to get information via reading than via googling, tv or others.
That means those who read already have the skills necessary in poker, and they can be successful

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Reading implies discipline and patience. It is more uncomfortable and timeconsuming to get information via reading than via googling, tv or others.
That means those who read already have the skills necessary in poker, and they can be successful

Your bolded statement above seems to be one of the major issues facing our society today.

Why do humans seem to be so awful at utilizing time/knowing what to do with it?

I'm earnestly concerned with society.

I believe we are living in Kali Yuga.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
yes I think is ok , but my opinion is , still by playing a lot of poker you can gain enough experience to improve you still of poker :)

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
YES AS THE OLD SAYING SAYS, READING CHANGES LIFE... I WAS READING AN ARTICLE AND STARTED THIS... ''A person doesn't lie when he's not talking'' Imagine if you could analyze and use the strategic signals of body language during a negotiation or a poker game, it would be very interesting to identify a bluff, for example, wouldn't it? Poker players at all times transmit messages to their opponents, whether through the size of their bets, body language, passivity or aggression at the table, position on the players, among many others... our interactions in the game and on a daily basis. That's why, in a match, the difference between a player who doesn't understand body reading when facing a player with knowledge on the subject is inhuman. So, from now on, you will learn the right way to observe your opponents at the Poker tables to get the best possible information on their game and, based on that information, make much better decisions in your plays! According to Coce (1999), only in love is there more denial, dishonesty with oneself and bad decisions based on emotion than in poker.

Thank you for sharing this. :)

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
really

really all this impacts on improving your game the point where reading a book or studying a strategy is very important