Ranking the Blogs ... just my opinion.

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fack when I sort my shit out im might increase mine from the lowest grade. pokers not great right now.

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow this has been very inspirational thread, thx a lot. Also I'm not very good with designing it and stuff but I'm going to have to agree with SeanyJ everytime i make some dumb play i get mad at myself get lazy, stop updating etc etc, I def need to update more often and have some one help me design it and stuff. Thanks again Icemonkey

C

custo80

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks icemonkey awesome thread and fantastic feedback, I look forward to next month. My blog will have the good times and the bad times. The good times to share my victories and celebrations and the bad times to get help and feedback to learn and develop. I remember one of my earlier posts on CC was how I was proud to flop a flush and fold to a maniac, boy, I learnt from that mistake.

Love the hand-replays you've got on your site, crosslink being hooked up.
Cheers

Irexes

Irexes

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cheers :)

I think mine may be the oldest with 470 entries dating back to 2005 (though not a lot of content in a lot of the older ones).

Will try and post more (though once a week would be a lot for me :) )

MrMuckets

MrMuckets

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll add my kudos to those already given. What a great post. Thanks :):)

icemonkey9

icemonkey9

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Word. It's funny when I felt like writing this thread I was worried it would be controversial and upset people ... but the intended meaning was 100% found! I really wanted to give the great bloggers their credit, and help inspire those that *could* have great blogs to do so.

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Word. It's funny when I felt like writing this thread I was worried it would be controversial and upset people ... but the intended meaning was 100% found! I really wanted to give the great bloggers their credit, and help inspire those that *could* have great blogs to do so.

wait for it, uber post coming up, i promise

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK I'm gonna check out a couple but don't get it yet .
why do you write them and why does someone else want to read it ?

it's like a diary right ? can you explain a little more so that you can get the non blogg readers interested . just enjoy reading or reading about someone you know ?
I'm not a big reader so sorry if you think it's self explanatory.

if anyone feels like cussing me SAVE it for your blogg :)

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK I'm gonna check out a couple but don't get it yet .
why do you write them and why does someone else want to read it ?

it's like a diary right ? can you explain a little more so that you can get the non blogg readers interested . just enjoy reading or reading about someone you know ?
I'm not a big reader so sorry if you think it's self explanatory.

if anyone feels like cussing me SAVE it for your blogg :)
Many are like diaries. But others aren't so much. You'll just have to check each out for yourself.

I try to make mine more appealing by posting things like book reviews and Full Tilt mods to give my readers something they can really use. I also post links to stories I think might be important and I give my take on poker subjects of interest. I even put non-poker stuff in mine like wicked NHL hits and old pics of Vanna White.

A blog is what you make it, man.

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just made a blog, its super serial.

No it actually is serious though, not quite as super serial as al gore and manbearpig, but pretty damn close.

Irexes

Irexes

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My blog is partly a way of bragging about successes, partly a way of recording things as my game evolves (particularly when I first started it) and partly somewhere to just write stuff from a very self-centred perspective about poker.

Most of what I write there is so "about me" that it's a bit of a surprise that people (other than my dad) read it. I know I could do more with links, different content and posting more to attract more hits, but I put most stuff on CC and am quite happy with my small but select readership :)

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok couldn't help myself but to check out this thread again, I just updated mine today and going to upgrade it more often starting today and hopefully my C changes to B or maybe even A.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ok couldn't help myself but to check out this thread again, I just updated mine today and going to upgrade it more often starting today and hopefully my C changes to B or maybe even A.

hey bob how about a link in your sig. :p

I wouldn't mind veiwing it

NVM just read the other thread :)

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey bob how about a link in your sig. :p

I wouldn't mind veiwing it

NVM just read the other thread :)

its in my sig now, it has everything it needs pretty sure. spend last 2-3 hours checking out blogs :cool: , my eyes starting to kind of hurt, really liked yours, dakota's, snowman's and few others. Very orgranized and looks sexy.

icemonkey9

icemonkey9

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually I read the blog today. Very impressively done man, I look forward to making it a regular July read!

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually I read the blog today. Very impressively done man, I look forward to making it a regular July read!

actually I might have turned into you #2, spend my last 3 hours or so reading different blogs lol

T

thepokerdoctor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd love to get some positive or negative feedback on my blog. It's relatively new, but it's updated 2-3 times per week. I'd even like to see a grade. Thanks.

S

SnGTurbo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm hoping to make it to this list. I'd love to know the improvements that I can make through feedback. My blog is in my sig. it's updated every day I play poker. Sometimes 2-3 times a day. I'm doing a $48 to hopefully $20k! Currently at 80$

lightning36

lightning36

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow -- popular thread. :)

Actually, I started my blog in order to qualify for a Poker.com blogger tournament a few years ago. Now it serves to keep a record of what I am doing and thinking regarding poker and other things.

I am connected with a group of bloggers who are pretty serious about their writing ... and their poker. In fact, there are some excellent regular blogger tournaments (private) on Full Tilt each week. Would anyone be interested in playing in some?
:rock:

K_Kahne_Fan

K_Kahne_Fan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I have everyone's blog, but don't forget to check My Feeds and let me know if you're not listed so I can add you.