R.I.P. Chip Reese

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
missed this thread,, how sad, only 56, way to young to die,, he was a gentleman all the time at the tables,,,,,,,,,, buck

Tobmeister

Tobmeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In answer to the above Jamie Gold talk, Jamie Gold won the main event, the largest main event ever. Luck does not win this tournament. Now he seems to play things like High Stakes Poker in which he has largely been down.

The MEGA difference between Chip and Gold is that Gold can only play nl hold'em, the thing about Chip was that he played every thing from Bridge to Razz, and was good at all of them, the true Vegas legend. The HORSE championship bracelet is pure proof of this.

Tobs

The PoolBoy

The PoolBoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A true ambassador of the game and such a great player too. wrote the book on poker so many years ago ( ( stud in Super System)) and crowning achievement in '06 H.O.R.S.E. champion's champiion you will be missed by all. R.I.P.

S

soonerdel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
two thumbs up for tj cloutier

Cheetah

Cheetah

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no fairness in life. Why did he have to die so young? He was a very nice person.

U

unlucky79

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great Player and a better person, a person we should all strive to be . We love you chip!!!! Rest Now.... RIP

U

unlucky79

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no fairness in life. Why did he have to die so young? He was a very nice person.

Yes I agree we never know when the bell will toll for us also. So lets make the best of it while we are here. Lets treat everyone as if they are family as life is to short to be narrow minded. I can tell you are hurt with this great loss to the poker world. He truly was a great person with unpeccable attributes..

scruffy mojo

scruffy mojo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what a shame a great player and a solid guy......does anyone know how he passed on?

S

schmos

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
RIP Chip

He may not have gotten recognition from the public, but the pros thought he was one of the best. I think being considered that by the pros is better than being known by everyone

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A total shock and a sad sad loss :( RIP