question repeat hands

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Total posts
has anyone ever noticed getting the same hand back to back? it seems to me it happens too often.I have never noticed this in a cash game. But in tournaments it seems to happen a lot.

Rost

Rost

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
UA
I did not pay attention to it. I think what you noticed is a coincidence, no more. In any case, this fact does not affect your result.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Total posts
Awards
It happened to me the other night.
Just like Rost said - coincidence.
Awesome if it AA.
Sucks if it is 72o. Even worse if you are paying a blind.

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Total posts
I noticed, but not often. There is often a day of medium strength hands, and very often there is a day of garbage hands.:D

frank174

frank174

Legend
Total posts
Awards
well kinda agree with the back to back crap that happens online,just in my past 3 gms I have had 72 back to back twice in 2 of the games and 9-4 dealt 3 times in a row,played tons and havn't had aces back to back in years or kings or queens for that matter but have had tons of other crap back to back and sometimes the same hand like 6-3 dealt to me 5 out of 15 hands,, always have said there's a reason why they have the word forced directly in front of random as in forced random number generator,no one ever mentions that word but without that word its a different game online and 90% of the complaints disappear but its the big equalizer

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Total posts
Weird statistical occurenes happen in poker all the time. Don't think anything of it.

L

LosJay

Enthusiast
Total posts
Yes it depends on the day. Once I got KK twice in a row. But For me, it doesn't happen that often (I don't remember bad hands)

frank174

frank174

Legend
Total posts
Awards
Weird statistical occurenes happen in poker all the time. Don't think anything of it.
,,lmao then why don't we see the monster hands at the same rate as crap back to back,I love poker but we always seem to make up reasons for online crap to try and justify why we keep coming back,I keep coming back even tho I believe I'm in a fixed game because its easy to do and its not costing me a dime,when I say fixed I don't mean for anybody in particular I mean their forcing hands to eliminate players and they don't care who just get them out,heard every excuse there is but if that word Forced isn't so important they wouldn't include it,they would say random number generator but they have to include that word forced,maybe I don't get the english language but the second you force something its no longer random,the words they are mandated to use speak volumes I just love hearing everyone's version of what forced random really means and how can it mean anything else ,how is something that is forced is also random

Nochaser

Nochaser

Enthusiast
Total posts
Awards
has anyone ever noticed getting the same hand back to back? it seems to me it happens too often.I have never noticed this in a cash game. But in tournaments it seems to happen a lot.

Lately I have been noticing that. I simply fold them and walk away from the table to get some air.

A

AlabamaCam

Enthusiast
Total posts
This seems to be common for me too. Always in tournaments as well. Seems it’s always with a high pocket pair like JJ QQ KK but I get beat because an A hits the board. I always just subconsciously thought it was the system giving me another try.

hunterws

hunterws

Enthusiast
Total posts
Agree with post #6 ... just true odds of probability.
I do see it at times, along with other anomalies.

Risto234

Risto234

walking encyclopedia
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE

Getting same cards 2 hands in a row is nothing - it is even more bizarre or whatever if this happens 3 consecutive hands lol

W

whyfold that

Enthusiast
Total posts
when i get repeat hands its 72 62 85 never kk or qq

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Total posts
Hello everybody!
I noticed another pattern, if there is a black streak in my game, then I lose even with premium hands, and nothing can be done about it.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Total posts
do not believe it is superstitions, it is a random system everything else is pure coincidences, although sometimes playing online they make us doubt lol

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
My only pattern is receive bad cards. :)

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands