The qualities necessary for a positive result

NevermoreSF1

NevermoreSF1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. Positive attitude. It is indicated first, as this is the most important quality. Without the right mood and motivation, you will not be able to proceed to the next step. You need to be prepared for the fact that the learning process will start to sound boring and complex, but if you manage to keep the spirit, you will succeed. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

2. Desire to fight. The more difficult the task you set for yourself, the further you will advance by solving it. That's why we advise you to start with easier tasks to go all the way from start to finish without missing anything. It is important to fight to the end and give all your strength to training. :cool::cool:

3. Patience and diligence. Be prepared for the training to take you several years. If you think you can study in a week, after reading a few books, you do not need to spend your time on it.:D:D

4. Health and discipline. Regardless of how experienced and talented you are, it is important for you to observe discipline and monitor your health. First, start eating right, get enough sleep and play sports. Real professionals sleep at least 7 hours a day, jog, visit the gym and observe a diet. By the way, this will help you not only in poker, but in life. :p:p:top::top:

sergiohardt

sergiohardt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to use these tips whenever possible. Although I've been through a depression phase, I'm now getting better with my treatment and now I 'm really winning. because I was playing anyway and did not think anymore. It was a difficult phase, but I overcame it. that topic is very good, because you already left the tip for everyone. continue like this, my friend.

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
honesty,self-confidense, positive emotions, luck