makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
As we play in a poker game we try to psychoanalyze to some degree, the other players, in order to take as better decisons as we can. Do you see this skill evolving in your life, because of poker? I think yes, it is a very good excersise!

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes! Poker does help evolve the skills I use in real life. It helps me manage my stress, quick decision making and reading peoples character.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, it is a good training for the mind.

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sure it is,at least it is for me. Everything I learned through poker was useful in real life to me, like discipline and patience, there are other things also but these are my primary things

P

pawelmad9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont get nervous that easilly its really helpful

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the thing I get playing poker, patience and discipline ..

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
In poker it is essential to analyze your opponents, make quick decisions, keep you focused, so poker also helps you in real life. P.S: for optimists!

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, of course I always try to analyze the game of my opponents. In addition, I always try to analyze my own game. And I can say that such an analysis, with experience, always brings positive results.

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker psychoanalysis

In the live game, I constantly think about this psychoanalysis .. I try to pay attention to my rivals, I notice some features of them during the same type decisions .. Someone, when bluffing, behaves more standard and the same, and someone constantly tries to modify their game .Also take into account the psycho and haraketr players their emotional states at this moment, mood, talkativeness and so on. Only in the on-line game, and playing multi-table tournaments, it will not be useful to me. It is very difficult to carry out such mental work, and it is not necessary, in my opinion. But when playing live, this is a very important component of the game.:aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this has helped me both in poker and in real life, to see the behavior of another and take advantage of that

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker teaches you to control your emotions, to understand the psychology of people and it helps a lot in life.