Professional Online Players

D

DerlyGR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which player do you advise me to search on youtube, for example, to observe their game?

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which player do you advise me to search on youtube, for example, to observe their game?

Thank U 4 Posting

What is the purpose of your viewing a pro? Entertainment? Teaching?

If you want to learn to win at poker you should be watching pros who are winning at the level you will be playing.

Watching pros play NL100 when you want to win at NL10 is a bad idea. There is not one way to play poker because the players you play against do not play just one way.

Hope this helps
:):)

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately, I can't tell you anyone, because I gained experience only based on books.

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since poker is generally more popular in the English-speaking space than in the Russian-speaking space, and the choice of channels is much wider and varied in content.
862K + Subscribers
5078 + video
The official channel of the largest poker room pokerstars offers viewers videos for every taste - broadcasts of the largest events in the poker world (EPT, PCA, PSC), Stars CALL for Action, retrospectives of various games and series, various TOPs and much more. ... ... ... There are funny, shocking and educational videos - it's not for nothing that this channel is the most viewed of all poker resources on Youtube.

B

blun777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are a lot on Twitch
Lex Veldhuis, Spraggy, etc..

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It depends on what you want to play. If you want to play cash I recommend xPastorcitox, if you play HU look for Doug Polk, tournaments you have Patrick Leonard and in the spins you can watch David Laka. In my opinion they are one of the best in their modalities

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
You can find ambassadors on Twitch.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Could you tell me, are PokerStars media players (aka ambassadors) professional players? I'm talking about those on twitch.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Recently I have been watching the game of Gleb Tremzin. This is a tournament player of high limits and a high level of play.