COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
If I look at my balance: still a beginner :)

T

tourpro99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would define a professional as someone who can consistently make a profit at higher-limit games and tourneys. There's plenty of levels of player in-between beginner and pro. If you can hold your own and not lose your bankroll to the rakes, I'd call that intermediate.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me there is simple way to tell if you are beginner or pro player. If you earn all or most of your income from poker you are pro player. If not - well you are not pro player. :)

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, the only criterion for a poker professional is his constant and stable income from poker. I don't have that kind of income, and occasional drifts in tournaments don't make me a professional.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are winning player and poker is your primary source of income then you are poker pro.

018smitty

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely not a pro here. Been playing for years and consider myself an amateur for sure

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Being a poker pro is not just about entertainment and games. Despite the fact that TV shows and short videos about individual leading players glorify the lifestyle of a professional, the reality is that all this can be quite exhausting.

For the purposes of this electronic manual, let's assume that the spheres of your life can be divided into three separate parts:

Relationships
Health
Welfare
You have two ways: Poker can be an addictive game. If you are lucky enough to rise to the professional level of the game, it may well take so much of your time that other areas of life will begin to suffer. Too much of anything can affect your overall well — being-and poker is no exception to the rule.

Pimp 007 x

Pimp 007 x

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Easy, a professional player makes a living by playing poker.

A recreational player has other means of income besides poker.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you discover that you are already a professional poker player is when 100% of your income comes from poker, poker ceases to be a hobby for beginners when you start to generate income that helps you spend your daily life. , already the poker happens to do as a business or a job where you are your own boss.

Personally, I consider myself "semi-professional" I call myself that because I know the basic principles of the game and a part of my income comes from poker and more when I'm on good streaks, but I'm still far from being a professional. study and more discipline to get to achieve it and live 100% of poker.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most people don’t think they say it, but they think they’re professional, of course the outcome shows otherwise. :D

weralomos

weralomos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you know that you are past the beginner level and are a professional poker player?
Tournament prizes make you professional?
What kind of player do you consider yourself if you know that; You do not need a physical degree to become a poker professional.

For me, a good player is easy to distinguish.
Take a distance of 10,000 tournaments and look at his results, there we can see everything, without any probability theories

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been accumulating small winnings in poker, that's because my dedication to the game is small, that's why I now see myself as a pro and the trend is that my winnings will be bigger as my dedication to poker grows. At the moment I have other plans in life and as soon as I reach them I will dedicate myself to poker as much as possible.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
More precisely, a hobby player.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you know that you are past the beginner level and are a professional poker player?
What kind of player do you consider yourself if you know that; You do not need a physical degree to become a poker professional.
There are several levels of poker pro.
Ranking your level in relation to others takes many variables into account.
I can't measure where I am now, but I know I've come a long way compared to my beginnings.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
To be a professional you must make a living from what you do. I consider myself a recreational player

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you can place a number of times in local tournaments (live), I'd say you're ready.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I think it's all about the money. If you win enough to leave your main job, then it is obvious that it shows your professionalism.
Good luck.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just for kicks

I am an amateur poker player. I play for fun, not money. Not losing a lot if hard enough, the stress to make a living playing poker is too much for me.
If I can't laugh off a bad stretch of luck, I don't want to play high-stress poker, leave it to the pros.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
not pro and not beginner
amateur

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

I think if you become a professional player then you will probably be the first to find out. I believe that professionalism comes with experience and skill. Obviously, professional players make money by playing poker professionally. :)