professional

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not aiming for a professional. I don't like freerolls for their stupidity: all-in? Bingo?.I'd rather lose my fee than play and spend time on a Freeroll. What's the matter? Cardschat gives you the opportunity to master the game. Thank them for this opportunity.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In freerolls sometimes play silly, but it happens only in the beginning. Closer to the final table there are strong players, but they are also mistaken, because it is natural for a person to get tired and make mistakes. I play freerolls, because it's free money for the game. Moreover, even in tournaments for money, many players go Allin from the beginning having A 2 or something worse. Professionals in live tournaments also sometimes very aggressively play trash hands, and allin go without having anything. Another thing is that they do not do it pre-flop, because there is no benefit from this. Is that the hope that everyone will fold and will be able to pick up the blinds, but the benefits of this are really small.

But poker is so interesting that different tactics of the game are available. Players running allin deserve my respect, like any other players at the table. It is clear that they are unpleasant for those who prefer a different strategy. But they exist and with this it remains to measure up and somehow learn to play against them.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In freerolls sometimes play silly, but it happens only in the beginning. Closer to the final table there are strong players, but they are also mistaken, because it is natural for a person to get tired and make mistakes. I play freerolls, because it's free money for the game. Moreover, even in tournaments for money, many players go Allin from the beginning having A 2 or something worse. Professionals in live tournaments also sometimes very aggressively play trash hands, and allin go without having anything. Another thing is that they do not do it pre-flop, because there is no benefit from this. Is that the hope that everyone will fold and will be able to pick up the blinds, but the benefits of this are really small.

But poker is so interesting that different tactics of the game are available. Players running allin deserve my respect, like any other players at the table. It is clear that they are unpleasant for those who prefer a different strategy. But they exist and with this it remains to measure up and somehow learn to play against them.
I haven't played in over six months .COM and so I do not know the terms. I got acquainted with the new contract and I was shocked. Everything changed!!! I'm in complete shock from what is happening on the site.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't played in over six months .COM and so I do not know the terms. I got acquainted with the new contract and I was shocked. Everything changed!!! I'm in complete shock from what is happening on the site.

What changes are you talking about and what site. pokerstars? Yes, the old league with four levels closed, started a new league of two levels and there were promotions, which almost nobody needs.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What changes are you talking about and what site. PokerStars? Yes, the old league with four levels closed, started a new league of two levels and there were promotions, which almost nobody needs.
About League I learned quite recently. Why would I pay money to participate in a Freeroll? Doesn't the word "Freeroll" mean anything? After my recovery, I can Deposit at least$40. What's it? The League became paid. why sit for 0.25 in zero prizes? I've played in the League before and have never been in 100 leaderboards. Why would I give$8?

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
About League I learned quite recently. Why would I pay money to participate in a Freeroll? Doesn't the word "Freeroll" mean anything? After my recovery, I can Deposit at least$40. What's it? The League became paid. why sit for 0.25 in zero prizes? I've played in the League before and have never been in 100 leaderboards. Why would I give$8?

Totally agree with you. The changes are very strange, and this can no longer be called a freeroll. But in the primary league you can play, and then I probably will not participate. The whole sense of advancement on divisions was removed, there will be no more interesting struggle for places in the general table.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Totally agree with you. The changes are very strange, and this can no longer be called a freeroll. But in the primary league you can play, and then I probably will not participate. The whole sense of advancement on divisions was removed, there will be no more interesting struggle for places in the general table.
I have conditions. I'm not talking about them. But can be done 0.01 as in the jackpot. Why take money from ordinary participants? Either I'm stupid or I'm STUPID.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
400 billion in earnings in one year. ($). 650 million will be spent on SKY. Where is the money?

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have conditions. I'm not talking about them. But can be done 0.01 as in the jackpot. Why take money from ordinary participants? Either I'm stupid or I'm STUPID.

It seems to me that this is done to increase the number of deposits, which is very beneficial for pokerstars. The interests of the players they do not take into account. Their income for the year is about 1 billion dollars, but they apparently want more. You are not stupid, I read many forums from different countries. Everyone is not happy about the changes in the league. Very few players believe that this is a good change.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems to me that this is done to increase the number of deposits, which is very beneficial for pokerstars. The interests of the players they do not take into account. Their income for the year is about 1 billion dollars, but they apparently want more. You are not stupid, I read many forums from different countries. Everyone is not happy about the changes in the league. Very few players believe that this is a good change.
You have a bad source of income Stars.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have a bad source of income Stars.

Total revenue for 2018 given poker, rates and everything else was 1.3 billion dollars. Everything I found with the help of a search engine. And so I really do not know how much they earn. This is their business. The main thing is that a good league was made not very attractive.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are a lot of such bingo players and not only on CardsChat tournaments, there are a lot of freerolls and I also sometimes do not want to play when such players play all-in on all bad cards and do not let me concentrate on the game!

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played in games on 0.99 and saw moreover that players with A3 go in all-in. 25 cents is going to stop them?

Clowntown

Clowntown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Players will surely play better in the later stages of freerolls. People go all-in with dumb hands in non-freeroll tournaments as well so who cares.

If you wanna face top-notch poker players then u need to play high stake events like wsop or WPT. So u might as well get use to playing against these loose players that throw chips around because you're gonna see a lot of that until you get to the big leagues.

L

Litosfrank17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the freeroll are for patient people, it also serves to rehearse how we are going to play paid games, the ones that go all in each hand are fools:bebored:

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In CC freerolls players are generally much better than in open freerolls. Even in open freeroll you just need to wait several levels playing only premium hands till bingo players are out.

Regarding pokerstars league - i think that the will quickly see steep decline of the number of players and will return to the old format. Lets see.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I agree with you. Thanks to the community, we can get really valuable experience.
Although I play poker for only 5 months, but now I feel that my game has improved.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I do not agree. I like to play freerolls.

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you can be patient for the 1st hour,youll find the play usually gets normalized ,more like a reg pay game, i Lovc CC games ,competition is tough and you work hard to win,

Y

Yoda_Priest_X_Napo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry but i can not really relate to OP or to the comment section, i mean what my opponent is doing is not a tilt reason no matter what, if he is playing better, i do not tilt, i can learn from it. If he is playing like crazy and doing all the random stuff and outdraws me 5/5 times, that is part of the game, i accepted that long time ago.If he is going all in with trash hands preflop, so what, is that a strategy that is hard to counter? Let everyone do w/e he wants i do not care, i care to take the best adjustment to that.

pepsilv

pepsilv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freeroll for me is to develop patience and learn something for the long run. It has helped me a lot and i am very happy for it.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not aiming for a professional. I don't like freerolls for their stupidity: all-in? Bingo?.I'd rather lose my fee than play and spend time on a Freeroll. What's the matter? Cardschat gives you the opportunity to master the game. Thank them for this opportunity.

Aim high my friend why not try to win big tournament and become professional good luck:)

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, freerolls from the CardsChat club are the best free tournaments from all that exist. Without a doubt, this is our great advantage. I am glad to be a member of the community and a member of the freeroll club.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Patience and wish of winning are appreciated in poker.

Sent from my GT-I9063T using CardsChat mobile app

migesan

migesan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You right about the freerool, and I stopped playing the same, except for the CC, and up to some $ 11 tournaments, rarely when I play bigger tournaments, but it's better that many players do not know and they are hardly bluffing.