Problem hands in poker

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was just reading an article about it and thought how hard it is to say which hands are tricky to play. For some players who are just starting out on no limit hold'em, every hand can be considered a “problem hand.” But once you Gain some experience and start sorting out the different starting hands and comparing your performance trends, this category of "problem hands" begins to narrow down to a few situations that need to be played with caution, and for you which hands are tricky.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I confirm it's not the hands that matter but how you play them. however the position you occupy at the table. it is what determines whether a hand is worth taking the risk of playing it or not. there are rules and it is better to respect them.

Deedgee

Deedgee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone points out the middle pairs as difficult hands to play, and they are difficult. But I think that pocket tens and jacks are much more difficult to play, especially when you're out of position, because there are still so many flops that you're not going to like when you're holding these hands. Beyond pairs, AQ is a very seductive hand that is easy to get trapped with.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are no problem hands, it all depends on how you play them.There is only a problem in luck.In the rest, everything depends on your game, my friend.

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Well you essentially covered the topic of your thread well enough in your opening post.

Nothing much there to add, so I will just say that as many others on my skill level, those middle pairs are in most position an enigma to play properly. But with every hand played a better sense of what to do is build.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
10 and JJ - these two pairs seem to me the most problematic !!! This is especially true for JJ that are difficult to throw preflop !!!

tame4g

tame4g

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any pocket pair up to JJ, although I'd take JJ every hand if I could. I personally spew on suited connectors more often than I'd like to admit. Gotta chase those "implied odds" lol

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
problem is not the hand that we play, problem is how we play it...

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Distressed hand, these are small hands. You know, when you will often lose with KK, AK, AA, these hands will also be problematic for you, although they are considered strong. Do not look for problematic hands, but look for your game and win.))

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
JJ is a problem hand for me...:)

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was just reading an article about it and thought how hard it is to say which hands are tricky to play. For some players who are just starting out on no limit hold'em, every hand can be considered a “problem hand.” But once you Gain some experience and start sorting out the different starting hands and comparing your performance trends, this category of "problem hands" begins to narrow down to a few situations that need to be played with caution, and for you which hands are tricky.

It all depends on who you play with! If with a beginner, with someone who is afraid to bluff, he constantly discards cards, then any of your hands can be “winning”! Then you can safely use a bluff! This is a game! :D

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
QJ, QT WITH these hands I can lose a lot of money. I have to be cautious when playing these cards after the flop. Once in the flop I try to finish this hand as cheaply as possible.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It depends from several factors, like the position, your range and the other`s players, or your condition that day. The first thing, I think is the position. Of course, when we speak for on line games, it depends and from the software, which is set to provide a show that satisfies!

kleopatra123

kleopatra123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on how you play them.There is only a problem in luck!:wavey:

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
The difficult hands that you have to determine to play, are according to your average position in the big blind because you are conditioning the movement of other players that you can have a relatively strong hand and you have 4 players who play the lottery with any hands they will pay you trying to put together a game that could be harmful to you

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands