Probability of going pro?

M

moola2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think if you have money, if your from money, if you got a lot of it, then anyone at all can be a pro. I mean if you got a huge bankroll you can go play as many tournaments as you want, I'm not saying your gonna win a lot but sure anyone can be a pro. Now on the other hand if your trying to build a bankroll, u ain't got money, or your broke, it's about 1000x harder, I mean even if your really good, sometimes luck just isn't on your side and huge downswings happen. Thats the difference between poker and other professional athlete's, they can get better through training and if they're good then they're good, there's not gonna be a point when they start losing money, they got into the negative, because they're good at something, but in poker it's gonna happen, it just is, at one point you are going to lose.

macthemax

macthemax

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BE
Chips
i think when you are rich, then i suppose it is little bit easier to be a pro. But i also think it is a very stressful live, I mean how good your skills are, you also need some luck as well.

A

adrianB1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's hard to become pro just like in all other sports but not imposible...you just have to keep playing and get better and better and never lose hope

Svyat66556

Svyat66556

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can become a professional , if you play live poker, you must learn the psychology of body language and develop intuition, I think these are the basic guidelines which will help to play with the profit

Doblador bus

Doblador bus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is the dream of every poker player who plays with responsibility, in my personal case I do not think I get to be propero hope is never lost

DuffMcGruff

DuffMcGruff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Get a bankroll, quit your job and boom, your a pro. Hopefully your a winning pro.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The probability? You've got to devote years of his life. And the chance will be very small.

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a small number of players can become a pro, probably 1 out of 10,000 people

K

kapos77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
To find out whether you have the talent to become a professional poker player, you need to obtain the necessary knowledge. More fundamental, it is often recommended to read books, to communicate with people who, in your opinion, a good game of poker. Read the strategy articles, blogs, professional poker players - for Russian players in blogs written by famous poker players like Vitaly Lunkin, Maxim Lykov. See the so-called water - video poker online games that can comment on the experienced players to help disassemble mistakes and wrong moves. Start playing at the lowest prices, and to develop their own line of games. After each session, the game stops and analyze their mistakes, eliminating errors before moving on. With this approach, you can easily be able to succeed and eventually become a professional in your favorite game.

Stefanell75

Stefanell75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1% of all professionals have the chance to become very good

U

Ultfrozen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most important thing is a lot of patience to learn from your mistakes and try to prevent them, and develop different tactics and see how they work.

nevedimka29

nevedimka29

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you work on a game, develop and do not sit on the ground, then the probability of also increasing your