Premium Hands

F

findybaby

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Premium hands are now not my favourie hands in online freerolls and cash games. I have lowered my range of playable hands considerably, and strangely I am cashing more often.
I got tired waiting for premium hands to turn up, then getting nothing from the flop.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, the premium starting hands are the most profitable in any game !

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Very nice premioum hands, but they usually are just one couple and we are waiting to win with this couple! Better chasing something safer!

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Be careful playing anything suited that is not with an ace. Also bigger fulls against your lower fulls.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You can't win if you sit on the bench. Congratulations.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck with the new strategy! Lets us know how that is going further down the line.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually do this when I am playing cash, in tournaments if I usually expect premium hands

G

gonzalo1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
any hand can be premium if you play with the head and the community hands favor you

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No hand wins 100% of the time, so premium hands will lose quite often, but to refuse them is to leave a large share of equity in the bank. You can not play them too aggressively and then the losses will be small.

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
there is not much left before the prize. and I have AA, the opponent went all-in 10 10, I am also a vabank in the end he took everything.
I played for 4 hours. a little bit left until the final.

P

plusssev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Premium hands are now not my favourie hands in online freerolls and cash games. I have lowered my range of playable hands considerably, and strangely I am cashing more often.
I got tired waiting for premium hands to turn up, then getting nothing from the flop.
Premium hands are nice in little stacks and vs morons. in big stacks you often win little pot or loose big.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
me only play QQ KK AA plus sooted AK. i find this strat to be profit and crush my opponents. poker try get me trouble play in AK off soot, but im much smart, and fold that preflop, less i limped to. then i just chek cause i know they are tying to trap me with big hand like AA.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
You have to try the variation of the game!

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Premium hands is the same hands as others. You just need to understand, how to play them correctly. Sometimes, if you raise with a good hands and got lots of calls and you see a bad flop, it,s better to fold even AA or KK, if you not sure.
Also want to say that in the freerolls (especially 888 poker freerolls) lots of good hands is not so good as it can seems. Many times i lost with them, sometimes people call with total garbage and get their outs they needed. This is just online poker.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If your bankroll is growing, then all is well. This means that you are doing everything right.

J

jetoukatli

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In my humble opinion, I believe that only mediocre and fearful players play only premium hands, whoever does not risk does not win, and premium cards will not always come on the flop, so it is okay to bet on non-premium hands.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Depends on which position you are on the table and which phase you are at the tournament.

F

findybaby

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do play premium hands, but my expectations of hitting are lower

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's difficult to make a good profit if we just play too tight, wait for premium hands, so I mostly play based on the different positions, I will try to widen my range if I'm in late positions.

N

ntf1125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love American Airline as the best premium hand.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
If you have good results within 3-5 months, then it means that you have enough experience and skill to significantly increase your range of starting hands.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands