Preflop,Postflop,Blind War

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In which of these 3 game situations it is more difficult for you to win or analyze a hand in texas holdem
Where do they lose the most money or which one is more difficult to control or analyze?

Personally, I find it more difficult to win a hand in the blind wars more than everything from the SB and sometimes I think that the villain will almost always be bluffing me to keep the blinds and the dead money that is on the table before.

shibdevvar

shibdevvar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's Preflop where i lost most of my stack.

D

Delfino

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Post flop because this is where most skill is involved.

If you don't feel confident in blinds war I suggest you read a book like Harrington on tournament play. It will become obvious to you what hand ranges should you use and what to expect from enemies. It's more or less a matter of pot odds and hand evaluation, nothing more.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In which of these 3 game situations it is more difficult for you to win or analyze a hand in texas holdem
Where do they lose the most money or which one is more difficult to control or analyze?

Personally, I find it more difficult to win a hand in the blind wars more than everything from the SB and sometimes I think that the villain will almost always be bluffing me to keep the blinds and the dead money that is on the table before.

As for the opponent's bluff, statistics will often help ...

CERRATO505

CERRATO505

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Postflop is where I have problems in many hands where I don't know whether to bet, or to let my opponent bet and when to bluff and when not

Patoamz95

Patoamz95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I give you some advice whenever you are going to play a hand from SB or what you have to do is increase your range as much as possible by 3betting at 10bbs or high OR at 5bbs, with this move or what you are going to achieve is to reduce the range of the opponent, your opponent will always think that you are going to have cards style AK, AQ, PAIRS OF 88 up, etc and that will greatly facilitate your post flop game more if an AQ 3 style flop comes out, for example because for your opponent , your hand will be full of A or Q and any minimum bet on your part can make it fold middle pairs or even worse Aces

F

fegyo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Blind war. I have a stupid tendency not to trust my opponents getting a good hand

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The river is the most difficult situation for me to make a decision...

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There will always be players who bluff, but there are also players who play with strong cards. During the game, I simply analyze my own chances and make decisions based on each situation individually.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Every one has its difficulties , I think the blind war is the most tricky because the ranges are so much wider compared to a ''standard'' early position open raise range. You really can't determine what to expect especially if we are talking here about an MTT in the early stages.

Preflop may be the easiest part?!?! and last but not least the post flop needs the real skill and experience. Also we need to know well our opponent in order to adjust our play.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone has their difficulties, I think the blind war is the most complicated because the ranges are much wider compared to a "standard" early position open raise range. You can't really determine what to expect, especially if we're talking about an early-stage MTT here.

Can preflop be the easiest part?!?! And last but not least, the post-flop needs real skill and experience. We also need to know our opponent well in order to adjust our game.

Your answer is very objective, you are right, I think that the blind war is the most complicated because the range of the players' hands is very wide and they can defend the blinds with any hand to try to take them and we must focus on what type of player we are going to face in the wars of the blind.

D

dianasamu245

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that in the SB against aggressive rivals from the higjack or button it usually costs me a lot to win I play only tournaments

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Blind war. I have a stupid tendency not to trust my opponents getting a good hand

The same thing happens to me, I have the same problem, I think they don't have a good hand and I get carried away by the emotions and anxiety of always wanting to win the hand, without having a good reading that they are ahead with a better hand than mine.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hola, te doy un consejo siempre que vayas a jugar una mano de SB o lo que tienes que hacer es aumentar tu rango tanto como sea posible haciendo 3bet a 10bbs o alto O a 5bbs, con esto move o lo que vas a lograr es reducir el rango del oponente, tu oponente siempre pensará que vas a tener cartas estilo AK, AQ, PARES DE 88 arriba, etc y eso facilitará mucho tu juego post flop más si sale un flop estilo AQ 3, por ejemplo porque para tu oponente, tu mano estará llena de A o Q y cualquier apuesta mínima de tu parte puede hacer que se retiren pares medios o incluso peores ases

With that line of play or reraise movements in the blind war, you can have a little more reading of the villain in the blind wars and we can reduce their range, but the problem is that when you play at low levels, very few players respect that discipline. play and then they call you with anything and you make the pot grow more and you can complicate the hand more if you do not hit anything and have no position.

Those lines of play are going to be more profitable in the long term when we raise the level of the game and enter a field where players play more the ABC of poker.

Thanks for the advice.

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
post flop I overestimate the strength of my hand too much (((