Not open for further replies.
lovethemile

lovethemile

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey all:

I am trying my hardest to get sponsored by a few different sites, but it is tougher than it may seem. I consider myself a pretty good poker player, and my game is improving everyday. I am a sponge to the world of poker, and try to soak in as much knowledge as humanly possible. When I am not in the tables, I am on the forums reading/posting, watching wsop events (past, present) on the tube, or have my nose in a poker book. Until I reach my ultimate goal of going pro/semi-pro, I am trying my hand at alternate routes.

Upon taking some advice of Roy West (CardPlayer.com), I am opening my gates to some new options. I am a college student, but consider myself a poker player first. I built my bankroll up and cashed out the majority to pay all my tuition, fees, other expenses, and am now ready to start out all over again. I am looking for a serious partner to fund a starting bankroll.

From this, a percentage (plus original investment) will be given back bi-weekly. This can be a very profitable venture, but I only want someone who I can trust and who can trust me. So the process will definitely undergo some questioning and inquiries at first. Anyone who is serious about getting involved, please PM me or contact me on AIM. Hope to find a partner soon. See you in the tables.

-Mark-

C

chicubs1616

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't think many players on this site (if any) have the kind of money to back someone.

I honestly would be very suprised if more than 5 people on this site had $$$ to invest in another player for mid-high stakes.

If you are interested in a place where you might be able to find some backers, message me and I can give you some more direction.

Good luck!

D

DawgNutz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds like you want to take the "gamble" out of "gambling."

As my late table bud Kim would say, "rottsa ruck, round eyes."

:hmmmm2:

diabloblanco

diabloblanco

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you have stats and tournament wins to back up your claim that you're a winning player? How much are you looking to solicit? As you probably know, most winning players generally don't need a stake to start a bankroll. If you're as good as you seem to believe you are, a hundred dollars should be suficient for you to start out with and grind out a roll if you have any sort of bankroll management and patience.

That being said, if you're as good as you say you are, provide some proof of tournament and cash game winnings and you might pique someones interest.

poettic1

poettic1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would actually like a follow up on this maybe a couple of 5/6 ppl tournys to test his game. how are you heads up? are you patient enough to get there? i'm with diablo i want some credentials.

by the by i started my online poker career with 25$ given to me by a friend. i havn't put another dime into poker and am well over 2000 in three months.
can you parlay your skills? i don;t want credentails i want to play tourneys with the few ppl on the site who i respect.

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ummmmm ACTUALLY there might be some loot floating around here specially if you live in the UK........ but last I checked here in the states we are dealing with a game that is in the gray area of the law AT BEST, as such kinda hard to justify significant investment in something where you have no legal protection if the site you chose decides to confiscate you money! So I will keep making my 200 dollar deposits and grinding from there later on maybe when or if the legalities of our game are sorted who knows?

P

pitz555

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL

Yeh I'm looking for a new backer

My wife is not so keen on funding me anymore

LOL

V

VegasGrinder

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can get you a Job playing on a site as a Prop, But you need your own Bank roll to start. You can't play NL. Has to be Limit, stud or omaha etc. Lowest Stakes game you can play is $2/$4. But you can always play higher stakes. You have to be at the Tables for 1000 hands per week minimum. You don't have to play 1000 hands, just be there for 1000. It is easy to get 1000 hands in Online, especialy if you are good enough to play 2 tables at the same time.

P

philber420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can get you a Job playing on a site as a Prop, But you need your own Bank roll to start. You can't play NL. Has to be Limit, stud or omaha etc. Lowest Stakes game you can play is $2/$4. But you can always play higher stakes. You have to be at the Tables for 1000 hands per week minimum. You don't have to play 1000 hands, just be there for 1000. It is easy to get 1000 hands in Online, especialy if you are good enough to play 2 tables at the same time.

How can you do this and where at? I am 100 percent intrigued by this.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
WTF? What are you doing bumping a thread that's three years old??

Status
Not open for further replies.