• Total voters
fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have 7-6s (suiteds) on the button with 50bb, and the fish on the table raises 2bb from MP2 with 37bb. What is your movement?

Answer the survey
And justify your answer here below

Last edited:
P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just call. I'm looking to hit a strong flop and hopefully stack villain, but I don't see the need to bloat the pot with a hand like 67s, even in position.

If villain folds to 3bet majority of the time, I'll raise.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi I definitely call the raise it does not significantly affect my stack and it's an average hand but it can give me many options, at least I call in those conditions to see the flop

VMVarga

VMVarga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where is the option for mixed strategy?

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Probably it depends on which type of tournament you play. But, in most cases, in such situations I will raise.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MTT i'd call looking for a family pot and a hard flop to stack multiple people. Never raising in an MTT. In cash id probably raise just to mix it up looking for a hard flop.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It depends on opponent, I would raise if villain folds to 3bets a lot and and call if he is a calling station.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
I will call, The 6 7 suited hand is not that strong, even If the Flush shows up, we migth be on the loosing end. :6c4::7c4: Vs. :3c4::ac4:

Last edited:
fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would give call, does not affect my stack very much and do not want to inflate the pot. I see the flop and in position I create a strategy after the villain play.

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If my villain have a fold to 3bet high I would 3Bet, we are in position also and deep stacks. We have a lot of arsenal with this stack.

M

Meepomancer1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm raising, because if he is a fish, he is most likely going to pay your raise, miss the flop and fold to a c-bet. I might call or fold sometimes, depending on the table dynamics, but mostly raise

Reload

Reload

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think i would also raise, hoping not an all-in after that. You see, there's where the magic of poker is, not playing always as the books teach.

S

Souza322

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just call, i don't want any surprise

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I don't really count 7-6 even if suited. Heres another way you can tell. On previous flops have there been 7's or 6's on flop. You also have to figure when you had your last flush and what suit it was in. If it has been recently since a flush and you last flush was in that suit and 7's and 6's just flopped, you should fold. On the other hand, if 7's and 6's haven't flopped and your do for a flush and the last flush was in a different suit, go all in or call.

Sss888111

Sss888111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Against the fish is not necessary to inflate the Bank, see the flop, and there is already to act on!

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I don’t know how the other players would have done, but I would have played a call, because the 6-7 card is not very strong, but sometimes it can play very well, the main thing would be to look at the Flop, what cards are there and then decide what action to play or not play!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
These are not the best cards. But usually, in such cases, I will call.

Andrey Krok

Andrey Krok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll raise 6bb to isolate the blinds and take the initiative. On any flop I will cbet raise MP and play after tern if it will.