• Total voters
Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know if this will be official, but why not. I narrowed it down to six because a few of the nominations were similar...and I don't like too many choices. (options obv. go before/after march as fits)

Last edited:
A

Adventurebound2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
No way it's official, think real hard...what poll options did ya leave out?:eek:

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bastard! We want Cake! :D

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
^^ Haha, I made it in learning poker so I had the ability to change it if I messed up...but I can't see how to fix the poll. If I figure it out, I'm substituting AB/NWF for cake/bastard. You guys can decide who's who...:D

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mayhem cause the others are just not cool enough.
And masochistic is so negative it makes me emo.

A

Adventurebound2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
^^ Haha, I made it in learning poker so I had the ability to change it if I messed up...but I can't see how to fix the poll. If I figure it out, I'm substituting AB/NWF for cake/bastard. You guys can decide who's who...:D
Kids now days......always gotta have the mods fix their screw ups. :(

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought Debi, was adding AB/NWF when she was editing the poll, but she added Madness instead. I know that was nominated, but that's like copyright infringement and/or sacreligious behaviour. :icon_tong

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How about "no more chat thread"? A lot of good stuff gets lost in those.

Crystal Blue

Crystal Blue

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I chose Mo Money ............ It's positive.

Crystal Blue

Crystal Blue

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I do kind of agree with this but from what I can see these days that has been addressed to a certain degree.

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

That'll have to wait for November :)...but seriously, I won't argue against that point. If you miss a day, you're pages behind...its good as a group bbv with links to more interesting subjects...imo.

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

noooo don't take our poker chat thread away

voted megalomania as i think was initially suggested by rex (look it up if you don't know the meaning, it's a very cool word)

Tygran

Tygran

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Masochistic Megalomaniacs March Mission of Mo'Money

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
noooo don't take our poker chat thread away
Why keep your wisdom buried where only a chosen few can find it? After about the 4th or 5th page of those things, I usually give up. But then again, I think I have A.D.D. :cool:

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
we'll be less wise from now on, i promise!

i agree that all the good solid poker content shouldn't end up stuck in there, but it's a good place for fun hands or beats that don't really deserve their own thread. even the hands where there ends up being analysis, if they were posted there it's probably because the person didn't think it quite merited its own thread

Crystal Blue

Crystal Blue

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A little while back I was of the same opinion that Mr S is currently talking about. I felt that masses of great posts were being bunched up in a single thread and good material was getting buried and/or not being shared around enough.
If I recall correctly there was a thread in suggestions where I basically said as much. Since then we have had the introduction of the 3 guides, and also sort of the unwritten word by those that post a lot in the monthly thread to expand their experiences/advice beyond that thread.

I think that was a well balanced compromise and something that seems to be working well thereafter. Granted, the monthly thread reaches large amounts of posts every month and that was another of my concerns, but when I started to look at things from another point of view along with the intro of the 3 guides to keep up interest elsewhere, I found it to be more fairly balanced.

Also over time, members become more accustomed to that thread and know where to find it. The way that some stuff gets easily buried in there is still a slight concern though. Thinking caps anyone?

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why keep your wisdom buried where only a chosen few can find it? After about the 4th or 5th page of those things, I usually give up. But then again, I think I have A.D.D. :cool:

Seriously what chosen few are you on about?

Why do ppl keep dissing the chat thread. Do you all want us to stop chatting to each other, and keep it off the site to like AIM/MSN?

Lets face it, it has unclogged the site with pointless trash that has been a problem for some time now, and lets us humour ourselves with pointless drivel contained on one thread.

If any pearls of wisdom come to light on that thread, then I'm sure the op will be prompted to make an official post about it. But come on guys get over it, it's a chat thread not the end of CC!!!

And another thing if your all too damn lazy to sift through some pages of a thread to glean some valuable info, then stop expecting to be spoon fed it all the time FFS!

<end of rant>

Crystal Blue

Crystal Blue

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let me put it to you this way jagsti....................did you offer up a prediction this week in the prem league thread :D . LOL, cut off is 90 minutes, gogogo.

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let me put it to you this way jagsti....................did you offer up a prediction this week in the prem league thread :D . LOL, cut off is 90 minutes, gogogo.

LOL, but that has nothing to do with me hanging out in the chat thread, just I'm a lazy fool!

Crystal Blue

Crystal Blue

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok I might agree with that, but seriously, get your ass back in the prem thread. You are a mad scouse right?

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
march malorkus chat thread ftw