Poker is your life, what you do every day for processing, at least having st to eat

F

Fair

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how hard your life have been? How poker help saving your life? Is this tough? First feeling when you really made big prize?

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
how hard your life have been? How poker help saving your life? Is this tough? First feeling when you really made big prize?

For me, poker is a hobby that gives me pleasure. In addition, thanks to my participation in our community, my bankroll has been steadily increasing over the last six months. And that's all I need at the moment.

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker develops my brain
Poker requires us to be observant, calculating, and most importantly, understanding other people. This is an incredibly valuable skill that can obviously be applied to many different aspects of life.
You can make money playing poker
Most hobbies require money, so think about the money you risk playing poker the same way you think about paying rent for a soccer field or going to the movies. However, there is one obvious difference - the money you risk playing poker is not an automatic loss. Sometimes even the worst players win, and if you take poker as a serious hobby and learn the basics, you won't have a problem winning.
Poker is an ineffective social activity
For those of you who aren't particularly fond of social situations but feel like you need more human interaction in your life, poker is perfect. It is a healthy and stress-free form of human contact, a social and social game that requires interaction with other people, but these activities should not involve conversation or even eye contact.