Poker Winnings: Did you buy anything special?

Radi

Radi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still dont have any winnings but i would like to buy a car :D

RogueRivered

RogueRivered

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lots of great answers here! I think it somehow makes it more special to know you earned it playing poker.

As for the gun, no, it's not interested in violence -- it just likes to take itself to the range occasionally for target practice. The rest of the time, it keeps itself unloaded and locked up. :D

orsino12

orsino12

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oooh, I like this idea best so far. Imagine getting to sit there and look at all the gold and silver you have won! That would be awesome and a good motivator to win more.

Yeah, it is sweet to have a little reminder of all the hours I spent playing. While I do buy the shiny metals with my own money, I always save up to buy 1 oz. gold Maples and only buy the 1/4 oz with winnings so I know exactly which part of my little pile came from poker.

To quote Fast Eddie Felson, "Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.":D

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never withdrawn any online money but when I win in live tourneys its usually only $1000 to $2000 dollars. I am the best husband going I take out $200 to $300 and give the rest to the wife. She don't complain about me playing much either cause in live poker I win often.:D:D

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
My winnings are low, so only improve my bankroll, but the optimist maybe in the future ...

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Donate some.
buy something for family and myself.
not special. ... sometimes spending bankroll...looks painful.