Poker VS Coronavirus

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Around the world, everyone not favored with the release of coronaviruses, the economy, travel, and work.
I realize that when I look at the available poker sites, I can't see a low level of players, this virus being around the globe not have impact in poker.
When the subject is online poker, I even understand that I do not even need to decrease the volume of games ... But and live games ?
Do we still have an estimate if the number of games has dropped?
I really believe that everything goes well here for poker.
result to date: POKER 1 X CONONAVIRUS 0

V

Vlad Nesterenko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
coronavirus bluffs .. soon it will bluff everything and everything in the world will get better

K

KAVA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You know you have coronavirus when you get 2-7 offsuit

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For now poker is winning this duel, because until now I have not seen any important event canceled due to the corona virus. But it is always good to be on the alert since this virus has taken gigantic proportions, I who do not venture to frequent these places, I prefer to be alone in my online even hehehe :D

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I believe that the big live poker tournaments will be affected, given the cancellation of many flights and the protection measures taken regarding the large gatherings of people. Will find solutions ...

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Live poker will inevitably see a hit but online poker can in fact get boost due to the switch of players from live to online game.

DWProdigy

DWProdigy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah scary stuff, so far it's been good for my stream atleast ;)

Q

qbvbsite

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it will decline even more in the coming weeks. Could maybe see an increase in online players.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Study, ask questions, and play millions of hands and You will beat coronavirus levels

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Logically, the number of live poker players will decrease, but many live players will find a replacement in online poker. Generally, I expect a significant increase in the number of online poker players, as many of the less active players will, due to the cancellation of some of the events they intended to attend, stay home and play some poker hands.

K

kosorez1980

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Friends, I propose to chip in all players for $ 1 and create a place on the moon for live poker, it’s like the coronavirus is missing us [emoji38], only the flight will cost a lot

SlyVII

SlyVII

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker gives me corona when I have 23o on the bb

D

DixonHuenow

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Foxwoods closed their poker room in Connecticut. I expect others will follow.

F

Fernet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Covid 19

covid 19 is strongly promoting online poker, the sites are full of people

A

axel142

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker gives me coronavirus when i have 95% to win at the turn, and still loose on the river

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that viruses come and go - and poker is always alive! We will win it and all the other ills!

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
now that most of the world is in caurentena online poker rooms increased their player traffic that i could see especially in pokerstar since before the arrival of the virus there were between 50 thousand and 60 thousand players connected now the minimum that i saw is 120 thousand

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No one will ever win poker.
Heads up with the coronavirus, the main thing is not to panic, be calm. Coronavirus makes a big bet, I look closely into his eyes, emptiness, but the audience around the table panics, but I don't see it, I'm calm. I make a large raise, and confidently look into the empty eyes of the coronavirus, well, let's see what you answer to this.

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
POKER vs CORONAVIRUS. Very strange comparison.

G

gryllz_wins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker gives me coronavirus when I have JJ vs 99 Head's Up and the river is a 9.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Around the world, everyone not favored with the release of coronaviruses, the economy, travel, and work.
I realize that when I look at the available poker sites, I can't see a low level of players, this virus being around the globe not have impact in poker.
When the subject is online poker, I even understand that I do not even need to decrease the volume of games ... But and live games ?
Do we still have an estimate if the number of games has dropped?
I really believe that everything goes well here for poker.
result to date: POKER 1 X CONONAVIRUS 0

I will not agree with you
This virus, which is spreading worldwide, also has a direct impact on online poker, including. Obviously, support services are now much slower. Increasing the number of online players leads to a significant increase in hardware and software problems. And it is obvious that this crisis has adversely affected the financial condition of each player, which in turn will have negative consequences for the gambling business.

Aldorabe

Aldorabe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is not good either the online game there is no support they respond you cannot collect your money that you have in the account it is complicated it goes beyond the game