poker variants to choose from

luiaguila

luiaguila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
because many players only like the variant of holdem in poker because they do not try to enter other forms of poker such as pot limit omaha It is a form of poker with community cards, such as Texas Hold'em, in which the maximum limit of the bet is determined by the size of the pot at that time or may be others like 7 card, draw or any variant I encourage them to try it is very good and can earn much more as they get their perfect game

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally, I have enough Texas hold'em, the game is constantly changing and you need to change your game. just no particular desire to understand in other games, the game itself in other forms of poker, not many, and not always possible to find the table not to mention tournaments.

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love Horse . Actually, I love any variation of poker .
A good way to avoid the tiredness in NLH is playing other variations of poker.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, holdem is the most popular game in the world. It is really easy to start play holdem, that,s why people prefer to play it. Of course, there are lots of different great games, like omaha, horse and so on, but you need to understand, that it will be really harder to win anything in this games, because usually this games is full of really good players, who can play it very well.
So, as it seems for me, if you are a beginner in poker, better to start with holdem.

S

shurikataman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No-limit hold'em is the most interesting.The rest of the robot play one math and odds,such as metered.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play only Hold'em, but then I learned to play Omaha and now I play two kinds of games and for me it's ok, but many do not like Omaha and they prefer
play only in Hold'em, for me Omaha is more and more interesting than Hold'em and brings me more profit in the bankroll!

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also believe that it is possible to earn not only in Texas hold'em. I like playing 5-card draw poker. But in the 5-card draw I play worse, than in Texas Hold'em.

konatus

konatus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think playing others forms of poker can give insights in how to play hold'em. Do you agree?

konatus

konatus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play horse, razz and omaha and like them

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love most other forms of poker ... razz .. stud ..ace to 5 lowball several others problem I have is aside from a private game, and with my limited choices for online play, in brick and mortar here there is never anything but Holdem ... I really have nowhere to play anything but Holdem... So I play Holdem ....

J

Jatoshi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not really like Omaha too, because I never tried it out really well :D I really like the mode (Texas Holdem) I'm playing now since I play it already for couple of years and Im really really lazy to learn new modes too, but I should try it, maybe its good too? ;) Lets see!

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing Hold'em ... and I just like this game ..))
I can try in the future and other games ..)))
:angel:​

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the modality that I like most is the omaha .. it allows me to develop better like a fish in the water

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
holdem is the game i like most, i dont play the other ussualy, maybe are best, but i use to this.