SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Imagine sitting at the table all crittered and repeatedly having to be told when it's your turn.
'Sir, it's been your turn for the last five minutes.'

'DON'T PRESSURE ME, M'KAY?!'

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well nothing bad happends but if you are a light drinker i wouldn't recommend it, everyone is different one person it wont affect the other person will gamble stupidly and lose it all , so if you know from yourself you are drunk easily don't do it, if you can drink without it affecting you go for it.

mavrulit

mavrulit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played under alcohol, it does not lead to anything good! Courage is added, Yes! But concentration decreases and in the end you lose where you should have won.

018smitty

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I seem to play best between two and eight beers. Anything past eight and it is all down hill. I have built up a nice chunk many times during the day on cash tables, than lost it all in a few minutes. Told my buddy they need to invent a breathalyzer for poker players that locks you out, lol.

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play Poker (or really any other game/sport), being under the influence is not an option for me. I want to have a clear mind while I am doing something.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I drank alcohol, then I play a lower limit

funnyhook3

funnyhook3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not drink alcohol at all and do not use drugs, poker does not affect this in any way))