Poker TV Shows

T

TeeJayCarter

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Looking for any recommendations on good poker TV shows to watch and where to get them from.
I've just watched all of party pokers premier league seasons 1-7 and pokerstars the big game but can't find anything else worth watching.
YouTube did have high stakes poker with gabe kaplan but now it seems to have gone.
Thanks

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
WPT

I like to watch the WPT poker shows.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy the world poker tour. You can watch most if not all episodes on you tube. I then stream to my tv. There’s also the European poker tour as well. Haven’t watch those yet.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looking for any recommendations on good poker TV shows to watch and where to get them from.
I've just watched all of party pokers premier league seasons 1-7 and pokerstars the big game but can't find anything else worth watching.
YouTube did have high stakes poker with gabe kaplan but now it seems to have gone.
Thanks

If I were in your shoes I'd put up the $10 and get a PokerGO membership

There is so so so much content on there and a lot of super high quality play.

What you will learn from watching will easily pay for itself.

Best investment in both poker entertainment and poker education you can find online rn!

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven’t seen a poker show on television in our country for a long time. Earlier we showed it and raised the poker population from this all started.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also recommend getting pokergo subscription. It is of great help for these times of quarantine. I am now rewatching high stakes poker seasons and it is great to have them without any ads and all in one place. And there is much more to be watched. :)

A

Alfredocel

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In argentina we see Pokersports that is very good. but change television company and I can not see more :(

F

fernando21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not pay much attention to tv poker most of the hands played are not televised. those that arent televised are the ones where poker is actually being played, the hands shown are the most popular ones

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like watching WPT as well especially the early seasons. More play by play detailed and interesting to watch.

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We dont have many options in brazil, only in some colsed channels... like espn or sportv. But always in latest hours of day

Drumsound

Drumsound

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not pay much attention to tv poker most of the hands played are not televised. those that arent televised are the ones where poker is actually being played, the hands shown are the most popular ones

Again I say PokerGo. They have several LIVE events, on a 30 minute delay. They are showing full hands in real (delayed) time. Exciting hands, long hands, short hands, clever hands. Its a MUCH better then the highlight shows of yore.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
YouTube has a lot of interesting videos about playing professional players. I always find something interesting and useful for myself.

BadB420

BadB420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If your looking for "newer" poker tv shows Poker night in America is decent. The Triton Poker Series has been one of my favorites to watch on the tube.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.I recommend you the Triton channel on you tube .You will find the best and more exclusive high rollers of the world.You can also watch interesting interviews to the players that are part of those events..I hope you like it.